Occupations Of Raiders

netic

was wondering what everyone does in the way of a job, i know we all wish we could fish for a living but i am interested to know.

I am a Development Manager for a House Valuation Website, was previously a Real estate Agent

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager of 2 community newspapers, like netic was also previously a real estate agent.

Mate where did you used to be an agent at, I used to be one in Campbelltown, noticed you lived in pretty close to that

Guest wayneo

hi there raiders im also self employed as im a rooftiler so if any of you raiders are building a home im your man for your roof and also any roofing repairs im glad to do at raiders rates how good is that a free company plug

cheers wayneo

company name EFN PROFESSIONAL ROOFING which stands for wait, here it is efn means as my shirts say ''ánother efn rooftiler''as in another f****** rooftiler. :beersmile:

I'm a 3rd year uni student doing a Bachelor of business human resource management and industrial relations as well as a Bachelor of law. I'm also looking for some work experience/ part time work in the field :biggrin2:

Cheers

Edited by gio

Self employed IT Consultant (Business Name: The Mobile Computer Doctor), and would never choose working with computers if I had my time over again.

Would love something different, preferably something like working for a boat hire company, an animal attendant in a zoo, or open to offers of jobs combining office work and time out of the office. Based in Sydney.

self employed, have an executive recruitment company, a labour hire company and a Registered training Company (RTO). Offices in north sydney, parramatta, melb and brisbane. Thats why i am always broke.