Really Late Notice, But ...

Fishless!!

Hi Raiders

I am land based and hoping to head out and wet a line this afternoon ( I know it's late notice!!!), so if anyone is sitting around or planning to go out then maybe we could meet up.

I am on the northern beaches (Dee Why), have a car and just about every type of fishing gear around (I target anything that is stupid enough to take my bait!!)

I will probably just drop down to flat rock at Curly and try for some blackfish.

Best regards

Mike

Hi Mike, i'f only i checked raider yesterday. How'd you go with the blackfish? if your heading out after work hours over the next few week post it up or PM me, as i'm keen to fish the stones. Cheers, BJ

Edited by Beach Fisho

Hi Mike, i'f only i checked raider yesterday. How'd you go with the blackfish? if your heading out after work hours over the next few week post it up or PM me, as i'm keen to fish the stones. Cheers, BJ

Hi Beach Fisho

I'm really keen to get out and give it a go over the next few weeks. No luck on Monday, but truth be known I am not much of a fisherman!! The fish see me coming and go "whoopee!! free feed!! Mike's here!!"

Will let you know if I'm heading out, and give a bit more notice too!

Regards

Mike

Hi Beach Fisho

I'm really keen to get out and give it a go over the next few weeks. No luck on Monday, but truth be known I am not much of a fisherman!! The fish see me coming and go "whoopee!! free feed!! Mike's here!!"

Will let you know if I'm heading out, and give a bit more notice too!

Regards

Mike

And soon they will scream both our names.

Cheers mate.