Trip To The Shelf Sunday 09/07/06

netic

Hey all, am planning a trip out to the shelf this weekend, probably sunday as the swells are easing then.

If any other boats might be heading out let me know so we can go out together.

No, not 10km. 9 nautical miles- which is about 15km. Still a far fetch from the 25-30km to the shelf off Sydney in front of Browns....

very true, is there any good websites to get an idea of the weather conditions down there, i normally just try my luck but more times then not the weather is bad.

Hey JJ. hey mate we are heading out tomorrow morning

Hi Netic

Were r u going from looking to fish poss tomorrow and Monday, but Monday is not looking as good weather wise.

I am in a 5.8m glass boat 150hp 4stroke, 27meg

Were would u b leaving form and what time.

Jon

mate we are going to be at the ramp at 6.00am, we are leaving from botany but i dont know which ramp as i have never been there before and my mate is taking me. give you like i will msg you my my number and call me in the morning and we can meet up in the water or at the ramp.

we have a VHF radio

Edited by netic

Hi Netic

My boat boy has piked on me and not comfortable that far out by myself, might have 2 wait till nex ttim e

Jon

mate we are going to be at the ramp at 6.00am, we are leaving from botany but i dont know which ramp as i have never been there before and my mate is taking me. give you like i will msg you my my number and call me in the morning and we can meet up in the water or at the ramp.

we have a VHF radio