Crew Needed, Sydney

swansea_fisho

Hey Fellas,

Heading down to Sydney in a few weeks. Depending on the weather looks like Browns Mountain will be the go. I have a couple of spots on my boat you are quite welcome, or if anyone is willing to let me follow them out,it would be greatly appreciated. My Boat is a brand new 6.5 metre Quintrex Offshore Centre Cab which has yet to be used yet, but will be hopefully before Sydney......Steve

Hey Fellas,

Heading down to Sydney in a few weeks. Depending on the weather looks like Browns Mountain will be the go. I have a couple of spots on my boat you are quite welcome, or if anyone is willing to let me follow them out,it would be greatly appreciated. My Boat is a brand new 6.5 metre Quintrex Offshore Centre Cab which has yet to be used yet, but will be hopefully before Sydney......Steve

Do you have dates at this time Steve ???

Cheers Stewy

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

hey swansea_fisho

I'll put my hand up for 23rd

I will bring the Beers!

let me know if you have a spot for me :thumbup:

Gday Fellas,Sorry for the late reply

Mapu, Dont Shoot Da chinamen guys no dramas.

It'll be great to catchup with fellow fishraiders. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys :biggrin2:

We'll either be launching from Tunks park or Wharf Rd but i'll let ya know when in a few days.I'll keep in touch...Steve

Swordfisherman,stevefish,Mapu,Don't shoot the Chinamen.

I'll keep in touch fellas...Steve :biggrin2:

how heavy of an outfit do i need

i have a 8-12kg rod fitted with

15 lb mono

20lb braid

25lb mono

do i need any heavier?

swansea fisho, mate if you like to give you some peice of mind we could go out together,

If we time the trips we could go 2 boats and it will allow you to run your new boat in with the security of knowing there is another boat with you.

Let me know

swansea fisho, mate if you like to give you some peice of mind we could go out together,

If we time the trips we could go 2 boats and it will allow you to run your new boat in with the security of knowing there is another boat with you.

Let me know

Gday Netic

Sure thing mate, I feel much safer heading out there with two boats its a bloody long way lol. Thanks for the offer mate, greatly appreciated....Steve

Gday Netic

Sure thing mate, I feel much safer heading out there with two boats its a bloody long way lol. Thanks for the offer mate, greatly appreciated....Steve

netic ur a top bloke!!! :thumbup:

are you a good catcher of beers cause i will be kamikazing the beers ur way on the trip :biggrin2:

hey boys,

if the weather is good ,i might be heading out as well that day in my 630f signature,never been that far in my boat as was planning to team up with a mate and his boat,so if you want extra company to tag along , let me know.the more boats out there the better piece of mind

hey boys,

if the weather is good ,i might be heading out as well that day in my 630f signature,never been that far in my boat as was planning to team up with a mate and his boat,so if you want extra company to tag along , let me know.the more boats out there the better piece of mind

Gday mate, What day you planning on heading out?

hey mate,

are all the spots taken? can go out any day of the week and have more gear than i can poke a rod at :P

Cheers

Sammy

Mate pretty sure i've got a full crew for the Sunday as far as I know and if the weather permits, was orginally planning to head out on both days but gotta help out a mate from work on Saturday, would of been great to have you onboard for the Saturday. Mate we'll definately plan a trip down the future within a few weeks

All the best Steve

Mate pretty sure i've got a full crew for the Sunday as far as I know and if the weather permits, was orginally planning to head out on both days but gotta help out a mate from work on Saturday, would of been great to have you onboard for the Saturday. Mate we'll definately plan a trip down the future within a few weeks

All the best Steve

Cheers mate,

feel free to give me a yell if anyone pikes on you! i am desperate to put a bend in the new 2 speed setup!

Hey fellas,

This Sunday isnt looking too great, 3m plus swells on Saturday and 2.5m plus Swells on Sunday

Not the ideal weekend to make a trip to the shelf,

Whats your thoughts swansea?

netic ur a top bloke!!!

are you a good catcher of beers cause i will be kamikazing the beers ur way on the trip

Mate i will have my net ready to catch them all, discovered recently my netting skills arent the best so i could do with the practice.