Sydney Harbour 30/7/06

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

hey fisho's

thinking about hitting sydney harbour this sunday if the weather permits

anyone else planning to head out also?

probably hit the waters about 7am

Also hoping to make it out. Dropped a keeper kingy at the boat trolling a minnow lure off Nth Head a week ago. :thumbdown: Weather looks to be good by then, so hopefully it will be a good morning. :thumbup:

Bloo

Hey, I am heading out on Saturday, probably out the heads, maybe see what is happening at colours, will let you know how I go and what the sea is like on Saturday night if you like.

hey have u got a red boat???

Guest fishrunner

:1welcomeani: to the site fisherwoman, the boat you share with you're dad sure looks the part, lookin forward to hearing you're report , as if I'm not out there sat , it WILL be sunday,

btw

DSDC to get a pic of her boat just click on her username - fisherwoman has put it up there :biggrin2: May see you out there myself DSDC

cheers

:1welcomeani: to the site fisherwoman, the boat you share with you're dad sure looks the part, lookin forward to hearing you're report , as if I'm not out there sat , it WILL be sunday,

btw

DSDC to get a pic of her boat just click on her username - fisherwoman has put it up there :biggrin2: May see you out there myself DSDC

cheers

yes u just might!!!

but.. if i hit sydney harbour by myself... i don't want to leave my gear and boat all by itself :(

Seems like we have some going on Saturday and Sunday . Im still unsure of work for this weekend , but should be able to go out on one day. Where would you be launching from ? Im not too sure about Silverwater Ramp for my boat , what are the others like ? Would be good if I could organise to meet up with someone !

Ross

Seems like we have some going on Saturday and Sunday . Im still unsure of work for this weekend , but should be able to go out on one day. Where would you be launching from ? Im not too sure about Silverwater Ramp for my boat , what are the others like ? Would be good if I could organise to meet up with someone !

Ross

rosebay???

that is the only ramp i know!

Where would you be launching from ? Im not too sure about Silverwater Ramp for my boat , what are the others like ? Would be good if I could organise to meet up with someone !

Ross

Ross,

For where your coming from and if you plan on heading to the heads then I would recommend putting in at Tunks Park.

Regards

Paul.

Mate Rose bay ramp is the only ramp i launch from, good ramp with a good Jetty, Silverwater ramp isnt the best and it takes too long to get into the harbour.

Good thing about Rose Bay is it only takes a 5 minutes to get to the heads

hey Chinaman u got room on your boat? need a keen deckie?? heheh :D :D

sounds good will confirm friday nite

Chinamen, if i get me some salmon on Sunday will throw a few your way no that i know you want them

:thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck fellas for those fishing tommorrow :biggrin2: , A mate of mine was out off Sydney this morning but didn't last long with the horrible Westerly. Apparently a few Trevors out there. All the best Guys wish I could be joining yas's

Steve

well... u have ur duties now :biggrin2:

looking after the baby and keeping ur :wife: happy... UNTIL SUMMER THAT IS! :074::074::074: