Any Given Monday....?

KINGvirgin

Hi all,

just got my new Uni timetable for this semester, gods have been kind and given me Mondays off.

Those fortunate enough to not work/study on mondays and are up for a spot fishing and feel like some company , please dont hesitate to contact me i will be most grateful

Cheers,

Ian

Uni Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those were the days

Boats, fishing and girls, lots of girls!!!!!!!!

Hold on guys, because you get to trade all that in for

A job and 4 weeks annual leave if your lucky.

You get a morgage

School fees which are linked back to having a wife

Enjoy while you can

Cheers.

haha martin, i wish it was that glamorous!

GIO I have a 4.5 m boat that thanks to the bro in law ( Impulse) is back on the water. So lets do some fishing. Where do you normally go? where are you based?

hey inked i live in fairfield and will fish wherever the fish are biting champ but i dont have a boat so im usually landbased :thumbdown:. Ive also managed to get wednesdays and tuesdays off gotta love UWS.

Woo hoo 100th post

Edited by gio

I come off afternoon shift the week after next , and go onto the dreaded 4AM start ! The upside is , I can go fishing after lunch !! Would enjoy meeting up with some of you for an early afternoon fish , if I can organise parking for the boat at work , quite happy to have someone join me .

Ross

hey guys thanks for the replies,

Johnny im up for that fish anytime, we'll make sacca "sick" one day and we'll head off somewhere, maybe hire a boat or something , old school boys catching up 4 a fish :thumbup:

Ross, im from around your area and im always keen to fish , if u can manage that problem then im sure we can work something out , as long as im not rostered on to work that night its not going to be an issue :biggrin2:

Brian, i fished the bay with Buster1 at the social and loved it, im always keen to rekindle my love with the bay. If your heading out and are willing to accomodate im willing to negotiate :biggrin2:

Oh and Martin... im becoming a teacher so thats roughly 10-12 weeks annual leave :yahoo:

as for the rest your pretty much spot on !

THANKS heaps guys if any more info is needed feel free to PM me

looking forward to meeting you guys and having a great time :1fishing1:

Cheers,

Ian

i have every monday off but am only able to fish between 9am and 2:30pm if your interested in fishing the bay.

There the only times i can fish on a monday aswell :1prop:

Boaties thanks for the offers its much appreciated? If yous happen to go out and you have room on board send me a pm have my own transport and am willing to pay my way with petrol etc

Cheers :1fishing1:

gio, you are only up the road from me. I can easily pick you up on the way through.

hows Monday 14th? It would be good to catch up with outnumbered etc on the bay

I'll post up in the fishing trips section

Edited by inked

i have every monday off but am only able to fish between 9am and 2:30pm if your interested in fishing the bay.

From the 30/10/06 I will have every day off , yep , taken the big step & retireing so plenty of :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::thumbup::yahoo:

Here we are talking about the start of peoples careers and up you pop and claim that yours is ending Geoff.

That just goes to show the age brackets that fishing encompases.

Good luck Geoff with the retirement thingy.

Regards

Paul.

Not a problem KINGvirgin , as soon as I sort out the details I will PM you !

GIO , same applies , we can organise to get together at the same time , or on separate trips. My boat will accomodate 3 people OK , not a lot of spare room , but if its only for a few hours , Im sure we will enjoy !

Ross

G'day Fellas ,

Here are the proposed details for next Monday , 21st August:

Myself , Inked , GIO , Kingvirgin and Quinfish are going out to lighten the fishload in Botany Bay. As I have amazingly discovered , I am not working that day ( nudge , nudge , wink , wink !) Inked , GIO and I will be putting in at Penrhyn Ramp at about 0630 . Robert , if you could advise of when you are going to be there , and the duration of your stay , that would be great .

If any other Raiders find themselves with a spare few hours on that day , please come and join us ! We will be monitoring Channel 96 as usual.

Ross