Yft?

big_steve

hey guys,

after reading up on all the FIN being caught im SUPER KEEN to get out there and try nail 1 myself.

if any1 happns to have a spare spot and is heading out id gladly be a deckie and will help out where eva i can fuel ect ect..

or is any1 keen 4 a charter? im really wanting to get out there so if some1 could help out that would be awesome..

cheers steve :1fishing1:

hey guys,

after reading up on all the FIN being caught im SUPER KEEN to get out there and try nail 1 myself.

if any1 happns to have a spare spot and is heading out id gladly be a deckie and will help out where eva i can fuel ect ect..

or is any1 keen 4 a charter? im really wanting to get out there so if some1 could help out that would be awesome..

cheers steve :1fishing1:

Hey Steve,

Im keen on a charter if you want to get one going.....

Cheers

Joe

I had booked a charter with Ross Hunter about a month or so ago, but it was canned due to gale force winds. I am keen to get back out there.

Impulse and I are ready to go. We need to make up a total of 6 people. The cost is $240 each. If any one is keen let me know and we will get it happening

cheers

Dave

umm not so good for me, anywhere after the 15th will be good for me.....but dont let that stop you from organising on the 2nd and 3rd..

I have just spoken to the guys (or rather the lovely lady) at broadbill charters and will be locking in sat 23rd sep

I have 4 spots accounted for, so there are 2 spots vacant on out boat. Broadbill have 2 boats ( total of 12 spots) so we could easily fill them both.

I have booked one boat already. it would be great to fill both with raiders

Broadbill Charters (Ross Hunter) 9534 2378

cheers

Dave

Edited by inked