Trip To Browns Tomorrow Being Wendesday

netic

NETIC,

I am heading out to Browns tomorrow (16/8) with another boat. Leaving from Botany bay at about 6am.

Weather looks good. 8-13knots from the N/E in the arvo, on <1mtr swell.

I'll be in a 5.5m Seafarer with navy blue bimini.

You fellas still planning to make the trip out?

Here is the BOM's lastest weather forecast - issued at 4pm today.

Wednesday: Wind:Variable 5 knots, increasing to N/NE 20/25 knots in afternoon and evening. Sea:less than 1 metre rising to 2 to 2.5 metres in the afternoon and evening. Swell:SE 1 to 1.5 metres.

You fellas still planning to make the trip out?

Here is the BOM's lastest weather forecast - issued at 4pm today.

Wednesday: Wind:Variable 5 knots, increasing to N/NE 20/25 knots in afternoon and evening. Sea:less than 1 metre rising to 2 to 2.5 metres in the afternoon and evening. Swell:SE 1 to 1.5 metres.

Hey buddy,

this is what we have to look at

Wednesday: Wind: SW 5/10 knots, tending N/NE 10/20 knots in the afternoon and evening.Sea: to 1 metre rising to 1 to 2 metres later. Swell: S/SE 1 to 1.5 metres.

NETIC,

We still intend heading out tomorrow...... whether we get there will depend entirely on the weather. I hope we do because I now have 12 blocks of pillies in the freezer. If the :wife: finds them you will all hear about it. I had to clear out the Sara Lee cakes and kids ice blocks to make room!

If its is no good we will just hit the Peak or Plonk Hole.

I'll be on channel 96 (27meg) and channel 16 (VHF).

I'll be on the water at 6am all going to plan.

Gday fellas,

Netic - i left a msg on your voice mail, ill be leaving Kyeemagh boat ramp at 5am.

Njsconst - What is the call sign of your boat??

Ill be on VHF channel 16 call sign "TunOFun", 5.7m Qunintrex, white hull with black canopy

give me a call when your out there

Weather is looking good:

Wednesday: Wind: SW 5/10 knots, tending N/NE 10/20 knots in the afternoon and evening.Sea: to 1 metre rising to 1 to 2 metres later. Swell: S/SE 1 to 1.5 metres.

Hope we all get in to them :thumbup::thumbup:

Well I made the trip out to Browns today (16/8). The weather was perfect!!!! The day just got better.

I saw "Tun O Fun" out there.

Fishing was slow to say the least. Off to work now... I'll post a full report tomorrow.

NJSCONST.