Drinks Out West

Gaff

Drinks Out West Venue  

27 members have voted

1. 1. VENUE ?

• Penrith Golf CLub
    • Panthers
    • Other ( Please supply name of other venue )

Hey, since when do we discriminate on the basis of where you live to have a :beersmile: , what is it, we from the north or them from the south aint good enough to drink with the west. That how civil wars start. :074:

Cheers

Over sensative and rejected

Penrith Golf Club is definately not within walking distance.

Probably a 5 minute cab ride.

Panthers would probably be about a 15 miute walk from the station.

Regards

Paul.

Sounds good to me :thumbup: Can someone find out some more info about the Penrith Golf Club as a venue and suggest a possible date and time .

Perhaps one of you local guys can go there and get a feeling from the management if they could accomodate the Fishraiders for a drink

Cheers Stewy

Alrighty,

Penrith Golf Club is just off the M4 at the Northern Road Exit.

My hockey club is sponsored by them so i will make some enquiries, they have a big undercover area out the back, a fucntion room BUT best of all they have a kids club $2 per kid Friday Saturday & Sunday nights 5-9.

Can we maybe add a date/time to the poll

Alrighty,

Penrith Golf Club is just off the M4 at the Northern Road Exit.

My hockey club is sponsored by them so i will make some enquiries, they have a big undercover area out the back, a fucntion room BUT best of all they have a kids club $2 per kid Friday Saturday & Sunday nights 5-9.

Can we maybe add a date/time to the poll

Being fisher persons, most of us will be eligible for the kids club :074::074::074:

Ok

I have just spoke to the golf club, they seemed keen enough to accomadate us but i will need to speak to the function manager tomorrow.

Can we start to get an idea of how many ppl are interested & dates - i would like to fit in with the golf club,if thats where we would like to :beersmile::1wine::1beer:

Oh oh sorry gaff, looks like i am hijacking your idea & am prepared to organise a drink at the golf club or assist at another site

hey all the golf club is fine with me as it is 2 mins from my house.

only thing is that if other raiders wanna come and live far away and wanna get on the :beersmile: they might wanna stay the night and then panthers would be a good option abit further away from my house but would still be fine for me just a thought

pabs

Mick,

You wont get onto the course on a saturday or sunday unless you are a member.

But a drink sounds alright.

Regards

Paul.