Drinks Out West

Gaff

Drinks Out West Venue  

27 members have voted

1. 1. VENUE ?

• Penrith Golf CLub
    • Panthers
    • Other ( Please supply name of other venue )

Alrighty,

Penrith Golf Club is just off the M4 at the Northern Road Exit.

My hockey club is sponsored by them so i will make some enquiries, they have a big undercover area out the back, a fucntion room BUT best of all they have a kids club $2 per kid Friday Saturday & Sunday nights 5-9.

Can we maybe add a date/time to the poll

Nice idea about the kids club as all raiders and their families can attend. Its also great that our membership is spread out so wide.

A fishraider golf social, great stuff too.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

A fishraider golf social, great stuff too.

As mentioned, unfortunately unless you are a Playing member of Penrith Golf Club you will not be able to have a round of golf on this course on the weekend. :05:

Regards

Paul.

G'day Raiders ,

I spoke to Swordy this morning about this social , and if we can decide on a venue and a date , then it is a goer !!

Crow , if you could PM me the details you have been able to get , I would like to help to organise the event. So far , we have 17 expressions of interest for the venue , at this stage , the golf club looks like the most popular choice .

Once we have the venue decided , I will conduct a poll for the date , I was thinking the weekend after the Jew Social , ( that will give us something to lie talk about !!

The venue poll will be finalised 7 days from today ( Tuesday) .I will then make a poll for the date .

Ross

G'day Raiders ,

I spoke to Swordy this morning about this social , and if we can decide on a venue and a date , then it is a goer !!

Crow , if you could PM me the details you have been able to get , I would like to help to organise the event. So far , we have 17 expressions of interest for the venue , at this stage , the golf club looks like the most popular choice .

Once we have the venue decided , I will conduct a poll for the date , I was thinking the weekend after the Jew Social , ( that will give us something to lie talk about !!

The venue poll will be finalised 7 days from today ( Tuesday) .I will then make a poll for the date .

Ross

Will give you more info once i have spoken to the GC today.

+ remember school holidays are in October

Edited by crow

Just a reminder , the poll for the venue closes on Tuesday , when it will be replaced by a poll for the date. This poll will also go for 7 days , we will then finalise both the date and the venue !!! If you havent voted yet , its not too late , all of you people with birthdays this month , here is your chance to celebrate it with some other Raiders !

Ross

Hi all,

I do apologise for not updating everyone re: the golf club.

I have been extremley busy at work and havent had a chance to speak to them.

I should be going up there tomorrow, to get some firmer details.

Once again sorry for the delay

OK , after a few dramas , and some juggling of dates , the date for the Drinks Social will be on Saturday the 30th September . This is about our best option , as we have many other things happening in the next few weeks . I realise that this date may not suit everyone , but there is always the possibility that the people from the north , south and east will invite us over to their turf before years end !!

Ross

Unfortunatley I will not be able to make this as it is the first weekend of the school holidays and I am going away.

Is there a chance that a date outside of the holidays is selected as I think a few people will be away for this one?

Regards

Paul.

Hmmmmmmmmm seems to be a bad time for this event ,when Ross gets back on line he can make the call and decide if there are other opportunities to have this evening

Cheers Swordfisherman

I will work with Ross to see if we can generate some other dates that will fit in, & that we could poll....

Dont worry raiders - IT WILL HAPPEN!!! :biggrin2:

look im a penrith boy to so i hope to be coming

but.........

sept 30 is a no goer for me but what i cant realise why would we wanna have 2 FR social events with in 1 week of eachother.

my suggestion is 2 weeks after the jew social and away from school holidays

pabs

What time of day would every one like to get on the drink, ooppss i mean have a get together???

& also what day???

I will speak to ross to see if we can poll these suggestions, along with suitable dates.

ATm it seems like everyone can either do the 30th or after school holidays!!! sheesh....lol

• 3 weeks later...