"age Sex Ratio"

Guest johblow

I saw a post in the Fishing Chat section that had a graph in it that said "Age Sex Ratio". It caught my attention, but then i was dissapointed to see that it referred to something rather less saucey than the title suggested. Anyhow, it got me thinking and reminded me about a joke i had heard that was probably relevent to the topic of sea changes and growing older and looking for different things in life. I didnt want to spoil the topic, so i thought id post it hear instead.

This joke (if you can call it that, its more of a chukler) is better spoken, but here goes ...

There is this saying that no matter how young or old a man is, the description "tri-weekly" always summaries a males sexual activity, or attempts thereof... When he's young, fit, and on the prowl in the prime of his youth, his objective when it comes to sex is to "try weekly"... then, as time passes, he settles down and gets into a steady relationship, and for a period of time, he is proud to brag about having sex "tri-weekly"... then some more time passes, he ages, and his performance starts to lack the brashness and vigor of old, so then he has to just "try weakly"... [laugh now!]