Flathead Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW go the prizes!!! :1punk::1punk::1punk:

And Ross I think its only fair, that someone else buys those snags this time.....

So, why not a few of us raiders buy a kilo or two of snags, as Ross has forked out for the last two, plus supplied the rolls ( jew social ), plus he brings his bbq and gas.

Hands up, and we Ross could just jot down who volunteered so we don't forget on the attendees page.

WOW go the prizes!!! :1punk::1punk::1punk:

And Ross I think its only fair, that someone else buys those snags this time.....

So, why not a few of us raiders buy a kilo or two of snags, as Ross has forked out for the last two, plus supplied the rolls ( jew social ), plus he brings his bbq and gas.

Hands up, and we Ross could just jot down who volunteered so we don't forget on the attendees page.

I suppied the rolls for the Jew social :1prop:

We could do BYO meat..

Hey Raiders!

Rohit has put up a custom rod, So we'll put up a reel for the rod.

Man this is gettin hot hot hot !!!!!!!!

O.K. same rules as Rohit specified.

The reel a Shimano Sahara 2500 loaded with 6lb fireline

and a pack of Squidgies to gat yah goin on the Flatty Attack!

GOD LUCK GUYS & GALS!! :thumbup:

Great to see you offer a reel tony, in the short time you have been a sponsor you have sure built up a great reputation, A few of my mates have come and seen you and only have good things to say about your service. And the other raiders who have visited you have also raved about the service.

Top Stuff and Well done, hopefully i will be able to come in one day and meet you

Please add me (offtap1) + (outdodad) + (mate as deckie) (3) as boaters thanks Ross Also id be happy to donate all Meat and sausages needed will even catch up and supply them to you prior to date if easier. Just let me know later how much and type. No Problem

Please add me (offtap1) + (outdodad) + (mate as deckie) (3) as boaters thanks Ross Also id be happy to donate all Meat and sausages needed will even catch up and supply them to you prior to date if easier. Just let me know later how much and type. No Problem

Thats a very generous offer Dave , I will be in touch with you prior to the event so that we can organise what we need to get. Quinfish has offered to supply some chicken , Thanks a lot for that Robert!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Could we please have someone to bring some drinks and some bread rolls ? If a couple of you could share the load , it wont cost an arm and a leg !!

Thanks for the great support you people have shown for this event , it will be great to catch up with you all again !!

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager

Please add the swordies :biggrin2:

Ross, how about we make this our Christmas party day also??

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Cmon gals we gotta win that prize !!!!! :gathering:

Great Idea Donna :thumbup:

I'll put my hand up for the rolls, butter and I'll bring the sauce as well BBQ and tomato fine with everyone?

Edited by robthefisherman

Excellent stuff Rob.

Trying to get some Fishraider hats for purchase at the social as well, anyone interested??

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I'd be interested too... However, I'm afraid it might supercede my lucky "Flathead Fishing Australia" cap! :biggrin2: .

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman

:1fishing1: Hi sounds like a good day out count me in with my boat sexybabe

and my two deckies thanks

:1welcomeani: to fishraider mate. Great to see you finally made it here :thumbup:

I have added all those who so requested ! We now have the required 30 people , so kiss that rod goodbye Saqa ! :074:

Donna , only too happy to add some Christmas festivity to the social , cracker of an idea !!

Mick , Im sure you will enjoy the day , most of the regulars will be there , they are a great bunch of people !

Everyone is quite welcome to come and join us for either the fishing , or a quiet Christmas drink by the water , or both :1prop:

Also , I would like 3 hats , we are down to our last 20 or so !

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager