Fishraider Hats

Fishraider Hats  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Select a Style of Hat

• Legionnaire style
    • Baseball style
    • Surf style

Hi all,

Please give me an idea of what type of cap you would prefer by voting in the poll. The pictures below are only as examples.

The hats will be in the royal blue fishraider colour with white embroidery www.fishraider.com.au across the front.

1. Legionnaire Style

The Cap is a structured 5 panel design with a padded cotton sweatband, it is also has a 50+ UPF rating

post-869-1161263387_thumb.jpg

2. Baseball Style

Structured 6-panel design made from heavy brushed cotton. Two tone design with a pre curved peak. Velcro Fastener

post-869-1161263419_thumb.jpg

3. Surf Style

Microfibre Surf Hat

High Quality Hat made from Microfibre, mesh panels both sides, UPF 50+ unltraviolet protection factor), with rope & toggle.

post-869-1161263228_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance

mrsswordfisherman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for input guys.

The bucket style hat is very similar to the surf style - I chose the latter because it has a toggle and will help during those windy days

Domza, all 3 of these designs will be available. I am just trying to get some indication of how many of each to order :thumbup:

I will check out the truckers caps also.

Here is a pic of swordy wearing one of the mods plain baseball caps we had made for the first social and yes those patches for shirts and vests will be coming soon too

post-869-1161327417_thumb.jpg

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Base ball or truckers if avail for me thanx,

hey robthefisherman

Truckers hats are a basball type hat but the sides and rear of the hat are

made of a plastic type mesh to allow the head to cool and breathe

:beersmile: penguin

Edited by penguin

The trucker hat I think wouldn't provide enough protection from our scorching summer days.Surf style for me.Have been wearing the same two hats for five years and still going strong.CAN I SUGGEST an elastic style draw string just above the brim.this allows it to be adjusted to the size of head you have.Just a suggestion guys.

The trucker hat I think wouldn't provide enough protection from our scorching summer days.Surf style for me.

You knocked the nail on the head there. With the amount of time spent in the sun, the surf hat has my vote. In twenty years time you wont be cutting cancers off your ears.

Richie.