1. 1. Select a Style of Hat

• Legionnaire style
    • Baseball style
    • Surf style

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a trucker cap with a Fishraider patch on it.... printed Trucker caps look nasty...

also, i'd like a cancer council style giant straw style hat with a fishraider patch on the front.....or just a patch to put on my existing biggun'

Hey Sammy, how are you off for socks and underpants??? :074:

I will order you something real special Sammy, don't worry :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordie

I'd like a trucker cap with a Fishraider patch on it.... printed Trucker caps look nasty...

also, i'd like a cancer council style giant straw style hat with a fishraider patch on the front.....or just a patch to put on my existing biggun'

I have to agree with Sammy, the big straw hat with a Fishraider Logo

or a patch to sew on to my existing hat (my Scottish skin needs all the protection it can get)

Gaff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nps anyone at the Social will get theirs first and if we run out we will order more :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Stewy Pls put me down for a Surf Hat. As previously advised will be away this weekend so cannot make the social & live a fair distance from Watto's.

Is Mail order available for the hats or the stickers.

Maybe there are a few Raiders who live some distance away & mail order would be an easy way to obtain products

Pls advise

Tks

Geoff

I was only thinking about that yesterday ,but I cant get the courage up to get another one after the pain of the first one I got :wacko:

Ahh, c'mon Stewy, it ain't that bad. :tease::biggrin2:

Are you in my area of work today?

Wouldn't mind a baseball cap if you have a spare? :thumbup:

I can't make the social unfortunately 'cos I have too much on at home cleaning out the shed and garage still and, if I want to sea a change :biggrin2: , I need to get things done ASAP. :(

cheers

Hooky

Edited by Hooky.

G'day Raiders

I received my baseball cap and a beach hat today and they are a great bit of gear. :thumbup:

My daughter scored the beach hat and I the cap. :05:

The beach hat is great with a UPF of 50+ and 100% micro fibre with a 1" - 1 1/4" square mesh on each side for venting the old noggin. :biggrin2:

Thanks again to Stewy for dropping in and great to meet up again and to have a chat. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Hi Stew can you keep 3 for me I'll have a legionnaire, Beach and anyone of the last two that is adjustable for my big head please. I cannot make it to the social on sunday cause I work, damn shame any chance of having the same arrangement like the last time??? with the stickers??

Cheers Joe