Announcing Live Chat

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THE LIVE CHAT FEATURE HAS BEEN PURCHASED FOR MEMBERS USE.

To access it just click the "Live Chat" link on the top left of the forum index page.

This feature is only available to registered fishraider members.

If you have trouble accessing it you may need to update the version of Java you are using or you may be behind a firewall if you are at work. Here is a link if you need to update Java - Java Downloads

If its a firewall problem see your IT guru.

All site rules apply in the live chat rooms

READ SITE RULES HERE

POINTS TO CONSIDER

Fishraider sponsors are the ONLY members who may advertise or plug products or businesses in the live chat room.

Admin have all chat transcripts available to them to view at any time. If any complaints regarding member behaviour are reported the admin will view and remove/ban members for violations of site rules. Please be mindful of excessive bad language.

Above all have fun in the chat area, this is for your enjoyment and a great way to communicate with other members.

Cheers Admin

Donna has done a lot of work to get this running and we hope you all enjoy the Live Chat Rooms :yahoo:

Cheers Swordfisherman

A HUGE thankyou to the Admin team. I know that there's been plans to bring back the live chat - great to hear it's up and running (just downloading Java now :biggrin2: ). :thumbup::yahoo:

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman

• 1 month later...

Donna. I have notice that it shows on the board index now when someone is in the chat room...i have sat there for a while on some occasions trying to get people to enter to no avail

Yes netic it has always been set to show up if someone is in the room. I am sure members do not look down at that section most times and only hit view new posts.

I know MallacootaPete put a post up one time and about 6 people came in for a chat.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman