5 Metre Volero Marauder

DougSA

post-3020-1165569697_thumb.jpgHi, New Member so be gentle.

I am looking for any infomation on a 5m Volero Marauder I have bought with

intentions of restoring.

Builders badge says Volero Boat Co. Dandenong.

It has an unasaul hull which i am wondering will it handle open waters?

What is year is it?

What is the general opinion of it?

Any info would be appreciated.

Doug

Guest johblow

I only qualify to give you my general opinion of your boat - it looks good to me! From the picture, it looks to be in pretty good nick. The trailer looks interesting - the size of the rectangular tube that forms the main structural bits looks rather large in cross section, like the trailer is custom made, or suits a larger boat. Or, i might be seeing things...

So yeah, i like it. Hope you really enjoy using it. My little tinnie is the best thing ive ever bought. Everyone should have a boat!

Jon

I only qualify to give you my general opinion of your boat - it looks good to me! From the picture, it looks to be in pretty good nick. The trailer looks interesting - the size of the rectangular tube that forms the main structural bits looks rather large in cross section, like the trailer is custom made, or suits a larger boat. Or, i might be seeing things...

So yeah, i like it. Hope you really enjoy using it. My little tinnie is the best thing ive ever bought. Everyone should have a boat!

Jon

Yeah mate she's a home made one but will do for the time being,The boat is in pretty good nick

need to replace transom thou.