Cougarcraft Build

offtap1

I dont see the important stickers on it :mad3: you know the Fishraider ones :tease:

Cheers Stewy

Matey i keep forgetting to pick up a set from Wattos, now i need 2 sets , will be adding soon, Cheers Dave SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY

Edited by offtap1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lets go fishn

Hi mate,

Just curious on how much you paid cause im in the process of ordering mine.

If you could talk to me off line much appreciated. My email info@fitmeout.com.au

Pic of Completed Boat picked up on 03/01/07 having completed 21.5 hours running time on 08/01/07 after 3 outings. (Just love it)

I will post more detailed pics soon in another post.

post-1870-1168376731_thumb.jpg

She looks beautiful, Dave. :thumbup: Hope you catch plenty of beauties off her.

Flattieman.

Hello,

Am very interested in knowing more about the Cougarcraft 6 to 7 meter Center cabin style if available..

Also would like to hear more about the general performance, pro's and cons please fellas etc....

Talk with Offtap and Crazy John who both have one :biggrin2: .

Mark from Cougarcraft is very approachable and make sure you tell him you are a Fishraider :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Talk with Offtap and Crazy John who both have one :biggrin2: .

Mark from Cougarcraft is very approachable and make sure you tell him you are a Fishraider :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Stewy,

Thank you for your reply very much appreciated.

I have emailed Mark and am awaiting some information once he completes relocating.

I would like to also hear from other owners on performance etc.

Thank you.

Lamby.

Stewy,

Thank you for your reply very much appreciated.

I have emailed Mark and am awaiting some information once he completes relocating.

I would like to also hear from other owners on performance etc.

Thank you.

Lamby.

Hi Lamby my Cougarcraft is a custom made to my requirements 6.9m model based on 6.4m Ocean Pro that i think Mark will be introducing into his range , you mentioned Centre Cabin boat but mine and Johns are actually Full Hard top Cabin Boats not Centre Cabs , I can only comment on my boat as its the only one ive been in , but i am absolutely over the moon with over all ride and performance I got everything i wanted in a plate boat and have not found anything in boat that should have been different, i have only ever recieved praise from others who have been on for ride. Ive put 50 hours on this thing in 4 weeks and that should say it all. You can PM me if you want any specific info. Cheers Dave

i agree with offtap.

i first met him at the last social and from the time that we spent talking over things in regards to my boat, he is definately a good bloke that is very down to earth,defintely will go out of his way to make sure that you get want you want and will leave satisfied.

definately believe that cougarcraft can handle most conditions ,they are built for wa conditions so it says it all.

i agree with offtap.

i first met him at the last social and from the time that we spent talking over things in regards to my boat, he is definately a good bloke that is very down to earth,defintely will go out of his way to make sure that you get want you want and will leave satisfied.

definately believe that cougarcraft can handle most conditions ,they are built for wa conditions so it says it all.

Thank you for that crazy john.

I will defiently be speaking with Mark on both the hard top and centre cab configurations.

I have also been speaking with a gentlemen on a sea storm type plate alloy which are very good also.

It all gets a little confusing with pro's and con's on all of them.

Thank you.

Lamby.