Tackle Box Setup.....

abitfishy

All my gameoutfits have there own rack, make sure i always back the drags off when not in use.

My other outfits all go on an okuma rod rack, i have a metal shelf with all my tackle boxe's on, a 350liter chest freezer for bait, and a shelf in my cupboard for spare reels etc.

Heres some picks.

post-2250-1183116322_thumb.jpg

post-2250-1183116462_thumb.jpg

They are old picks i have better ones somewhere where it is all properly organised, will put em up when i get em.

cheers james

Edited by james1990

G'day mate,

I have all my tackle in flat clear trays and just pick the ones I want for the trip I'm doing, that way I can pick and choose depending on what I'm doing and I don't have to cart a massive box around with me all the time.

I have 8 I work with most of the time depending on what I'm doing, where I'm going, and what I'm targetting.

One with Jig Heads

One with BIG plastics

One with big hard body's for trolling outside.

One with small hard bodys for bream/flatties

One with sinkers

One with hooks and swivels

One with Bass/freshwater lures both surface and diving

One with Metals for casting, trolling.

I then have my favourite trolling skirts and live bait rigs on leader wheels so I can grab what I need depending on where I'm fishing.

I have a bag which fits the boxes in the main part of the bag. In the front pocket goes my packets of plastics I want for the day, braid sissors, plyers etc etc. My leader(s) sit in one side pocket, my sunscreen, sunnies and odd bits in the other pocket.

It's all sorted so I can pick and choose tackle to suit my needs depending on where I'm going and what I'm targeting.

And... it's all kept in my tackle cupboard safely and securly locked away with my lighter rods and reels. All my heavier gear which doesn't fit in the cupboard is stored next to it. :biggrin2:

post-237-1167986417_thumb.jpg

Organisation is the key :biggrin2:

Cheers

David.

Your my new hero mottyman :thumbup: