Nepean River This Afternoon (11.01.2007)

blayne

Gday,

This topic is a bit of a repeat of one from yesterday.

Im fishing the Nepean this arvo from about 4pm onwards. Ill be putting the boat in at the ramp in the reserve so ill be leaving before the gates shut at 9pm.

Anyone else fishing there?

Im thinking of heading up through the narrows and looking for some surface action with poppers, maybe the bass will co-operate this time around! :1prop:

Cheers :beersmile:

Blayne

Gday,

This topic is a bit of a repeat of one from yesterday.

Im fishing the Nepean this arvo from about 4pm onwards. Ill be putting the boat in at the ramp in the reserve so ill be leaving before the gates shut at 9pm.

Anyone else fishing there?

Im thinking of heading up through the narrows and looking for some surface action with poppers, maybe the bass will co-operate this time around! :1prop:

Cheers :beersmile:

Blayne

looks like its going to be a hot one so surface lures should work go past the narrows and look for some rock walls on the right side near the 8 knot signs , worked for me about a week ago , just watch out for the dipshits in wakeboats , hope you get some

tony

I would go out again but I am going away camping on saturday and I have a huge list of stuff that I have to organise before then.

Good luck this afternoon.

yeah its going to be a hot one today for sure, can feel it already!

hopefully will turn the bass on, maybe we will get a storm later on, that should work a treat before it hits with the humidity rising.

thats ok rzep, i understand :biggrin2:

thanks for the advice Tony, yeh those dipshits in ski boats annoy me aswell. do they obbey the 8 knot signs?

down furher in south creek they obbey them, as soon as they get near the 8 knot sign they slow right down so its not so bad!

cheers, :beersmile:

Blayne

GUYS GET OUT THERE!!!!

Andy and I had a cracker this morning early with 20 fish in total with a few over 30cm and alot around 20-25cm. Top stuff.

Report coming soon.

You'll have a ball today. There's heaps of insects and you can see the bass slurping them off the surface.

Having said that, all our fish were caught on spinner baits fished in holes and over the weed beds.

Cheers

David.

Hey Blayne,if the boss lets me I might head up about 5:30 to but will only be there for a couple of hours.Are you fishing the gorge or between bridges?My boat is ESCAPE cream burgundy half cab.No promises but I am keen.Like I said if the boss says Ok.

Otherwise I will go tommorrow with the kids.

Cheers

Suffo :thumbup:

Guest claudia

Are there any left???

sorry sold out?????????????????????????????????????? :074::074::074::074::074:

we are trying to keep up the supplies for all the raiders.

Roy how many lures did you loose? :074::074::074:

Edited by claudia

Alright who spilled their guts about MY fishing backyard. :wife:

We use to have to put up with all the speedboats now it's all the fishraiders.

Hope you enjoy it this arvo it's about 38 deg out here.

Does anyone have any of the old original floppies we use to catch bass with years ago???? I have one that hasn't perished.

Gotta love those bass!! :yahoo:

We met Suffo up the river and his Dad and brother ,nice blokes hope you scored a few bass.

We fished with Flightmanager ,his son Brett and mrs flightmanager ,nice arvo out and some nice bass again .

Cheers Stewy .

We only hooked up to one bass about 5 inch.nothing else.Heading out tommorrow also more than likely.Taking the kids and the ring.They have a blast.DAM all those waterskiers who can not read the 8knot sign.Chhers on the lures also will try again tommorrow.

Cheers Suffo :beersmile:

Ahhhhhh no way.

I even spoke to your lady at the ramp and watched you putting your boat on the trailer.

I saw suffo and said to Stewy perhaps that is blayne

Grrrrr what a shame, next time say "hi I am a raider" :biggrin2:

Hope to catch up with you guys again soon.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

sorry, i wasnt sure if it was you or not so I didnt say anything. I feel like an ar$sehole now :(

next time for sure.

Yeh thats Katie, she said she was talking to a nice lady while I was getting the car, she didnt know who you were either.

cheers,

Blayne