Sick Parade

Pete - do what you've gotta do to get healthy again! So sorry to hear this news! Am thinking of your :wife: as well - hope you are back on deck soon

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

hey stewy or donna any update on how our mate pete in going?

steve

Rang Pete today and he is in fine spirits and he may be home by Friday or Monday at the latest :yahoo:

He is thinking about all of you and he thanks you all for the concern on his health.

Cheers Stewy

Hope you have a speedy recovery Pete ... no doubt the docs will tell you "don't do anything strenuous for a while" ... well, hello ... that means some leisurely :1fishing1: , prescribed by the doctor!! How good is that!

Bugger of a way to get a "fishing prescription", but take the good with the bad mate.

All the best mate

Mike

I'M BAAAAAACKK!! :1prop::1prop:

Got out of hospital this afternoon and just had to log on first thing.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts..I was kept updated by Stewy & Donna and Coollamon

on FR happennings and could'n't wait to get back online.

It's going to take me a few days (read weeks) to catch up on unread posts.

What better way to convalesce than reading about fishing...Might even do a bit of "theraputic" fishing

in the coming weeks.

Thanks again Fishraiders!!...You are all a special bunch of people. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers,

Pete.

Bullsh*t Pete........... your just trying to find an excuse to retire!!!!! no seriously, hope your feeling better soon and let me know when catching a kingy could be therapeutic . I'll even catch the bait for you again if you want haha. Shocked the bejebous out of me to hear such news!!

Kingy