The Entrance 28-29 April 2007

b-fore-tony

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:1fishing1: thanks everyone my fiancee and kids will be there too and i will help do the cooking etc also on the day. and anywere else i can i would like to start about five and then have barby etc

A firm date and venue is what is needed Tony ,target species and start and finish time

Cheers Stewy

Hi Raiders

I would dearly love to come to this if I can. My work is kinda hard to plan around (Coz I do the planning & its not pretty :074: , could be anywhere from Tamworth to Tilpa & beyond!)

Anyways, if its ok for me to say def maybe then put me down. :yahoo:

:beersmile:

Hope I can so I can met some of ya's.

:wife: sorry all i forgot about the holidays so its a definate forthe 28th and i am in the crap with the wife because i rolled the family car but i am ok then my boss sacked me cause of it. anyway ill still need hellp as i have never arranged a social

That's no good mate, glad you're ok though

Ok so we have a date, have you picked a venue that will hold us all?

Crunch is up you're way and has put his hand up send him a pm and sort out what you want to do then talk to Donna and Stewy and they'll steer you in the right direction

Mods will be organising this event assisted by members. If you are helping on this one please direct all enquiries/offers of help to crunch

Please post here if you wish to attend and your name will be added to the attendance list. See the link below to the post regarding the details so far.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE ENTRANCE SOCIAL

Good luck, looks like another fantastic event for fishraider members.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman