The Entrance 28-29 April 2007

b-fore-tony

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Social page has been updated and the fishing times and weigh in times are now added.

Crunch and Crazedfishedude will be the organisers of this event and all correspondence should be directed to those two gentlemen for any changes you would like .

At the end of the caravan park at Dunleith is the meeting point which can clearly be seen near the beach end

post-256-1170542965_thumb.jpg

Cheers Stewy

Please Add Me (offtap1) and Caige (outdodad) with Diane (Mrs)and daughter Chloe. (4 in Total) in boat Offtap2 (Little one) Thanks

All present and accounted for Dave :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Stewy and myself will now be attending this event.

We have booked a waterfront cabin at

DUNLEITH CARAVAN PARK

HUTTON ROAD

THE ENTRANCE NORTH 2261

02 4332 2172

We will be in cabin number 5 and have advised the management to make sure we are all in cabins in the same area. When booking tell them you are a fishraider and the details. We will be there from Friday until Sunday.

Don't miss out on this great weekend.

Check the posts from last year ENTRANCE SOCIAL LAST YEAR

and HERE

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Stewy and myself will now be attending this event.

We have booked a waterfront cabin at

DUNLEITH CARAVAN PARK

HUTTON ROAD

THE ENTRANCE NORTH 2261

02 4332 2172

We will be in cabin number 5 and have advised the management to make sure we are all in cabins in the same area. When booking tell them you are a fishraider and the details. We will be there from Friday until Sunday.

Don't miss out on this great weekend.

Check the posts from last year ENTRANCE SOCIAL LAST YEAR

and HERE

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Oh My God i think we have booked Water Front Cabin No 4, better bring some Johnnie Red Stewy as im sure to run out. Cheers Dave

Sounds great, me and the :wife: and son will most likely be there.Probably land based.are you planning to have it during the day,I don't know about you other guys but I have caught all my fish at night at the Enno ,just a thought to chuck in the mix

hi raiders! can you add mrs fishguts and daughter, rachel (15) my 2 boys are busy. bad luck,

i have a few temp eskies ex chrisco, will bring them.

if it's boat as well ? i'll bring it.

..cheers!..stevo!..

PS. my mate from the kingy social, and family might be there too. TBA.

I have just booked a 2 bedroom cabin for me, the :wife: and 3 kids for Friday and Sat night. If you hear snapper leads hitting your roof at night stewy, don't worry, its just me and the kids practising our casting.(I believe we are behind you)

NOW, the hole gig for a 2 bedroom cabin is costing $248.00 in total for both nights.

HOW UNREAL IS THAT !!!!

May I suggest that anyone who is in doubt of booking because they have a tribe as big as mine, and it generally costs a gazillion dollars to go anywhere, think again! This is a cheap holiday!

I will also be bringing a couple of donuts for some recreational therapy for the kids.

If anyone wants a quick ski, pop on down to the cab and we will organise a couple of hours off fishing.

BYO wakeboard etc...We will just have donuts and an "extreme"

....the whole gig for a 2 bedroom cabin is costing $248.00 in total for both nights. HOW UNREAL IS THAT....

Hey Stumpy

You think that is a good price - check out how cheap it is to stay at Forster Beach Caravan Park - you get virtually the whole week for that amount after April!! Only 1 bedroom tho, I think. Still only $132 for 2 nights with ensuite! Check out the Blackie Social in June!!

Cabins are $42 a day (no ensuite) x 5 days = $210 (less 10% discount - $21) = $189 for 7 day stay! Not bad!

$66 a day (with ensuite) x 5 days = $330 (less 10% discount $33) = $297 for 7 days stay!

Cheers

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Sounds like it will be a great weekend.

We are interested in attending just waiting for work rosters.

Is it OK to take a boat to The Entrance or is it too shallow?

If fishing from a boat are there boundaries?

Hi Lyn,it is great for a boat at the Entrance.True there are shallow areas but there are many channels to play in even with a sizeable craft.

There will be no boubdaries inside the Entrance Lake itself and the beach will have none either.

As long as you are back for both measuring times nps :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

....the whole gig for a 2 bedroom cabin is costing $248.00 in total for both nights. HOW UNREAL IS THAT....

Hey Stumpy

You think that is a good price - check out how cheap it is to stay at Forster Beach Caravan Park - you get virtually the whole week for that amount after April!! Only 1 bedroom tho, I think. Still only $132 for 2 nights with ensuite! Check out the Blackie Social in June!!

Cabins are $42 a day (no ensuite) x 5 days = $210 (less 10% discount - $21) = $189 for 7 day stay! Not bad!

$66 a day (with ensuite) x 5 days = $330 (less 10% discount $33) = $297 for 7 days stay!

Cheers

Roberta

Thanks Roberta, i'm actually rather suprised! as my Wife would say "must of had a mans look"

Some of us still have to get our rods fixed after they were fed into Stumpy's anchor winch ... :1badmood: ... at teh kingfish social (which was great fun, thanks guys).

it goes to say big fella, don't try to feed your rod to an 8000lb winch!

SCHMUCK !!!!!

(Trust i'm seeing you and the tribe at the social ????)