Welcome To All Guests And Possible New Members

:1welcomeani: To All Guests and Possible New Members.

Do you regularly view the posts here but are not a member? If so, consider signing up and becoming a member. It is free and without obligation. We welcome all new members and look forward to reading stories about fishing experiences, tackle, boating issues and just about anything really.

The members range from absolute novice to expert and all have something to share. Our sponsors have special rates on items for Fishraider members. As a member you have access to our internal instant messenger, a view new posts facility,live chat and many other things including our Fishraider Social Days.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces . :biggrin2:

Cheers The Moderating Team and Administration

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all guests reading the forums..a big 1welcomeani.gif

It is very easy to join the Fishraider forums and beneficial as well.

Be aware that by being a Fishraider member, you automatically receive
generous discounts from our site sponsors, plus we have some great fishing socials and workshops throughout the year which you are welcome to attend.

By being a Fishraider member, you will also be part of a very friendly fishing community with members
willing to pass on their favourite fishing locations and techniques.
You also get access to the Fishraider Private Message system where you can communicate directly (off the forums) with individual members if that is required.
We also have a live chat facility, in which members regularly have discussions on just about anything regarding fishing.

The benefits of being a Fishraider member certainly has it's advantages and costs nothing to join.

For guests www.fishraider.com.au Fishraider Sign-up page and become part of the Fishraider family.

Cheers,

Pete.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

:1welcomeani: to all new members.

You will all have a great time on the forums and

get some valuable info.

Great to have all the new members aboard.

Don't be shy to post your trips, either fishy or fishless

and ask any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Pete.

• 2 months later...

hallo fish raiders im a new member and had a fellow fisherman tell me about this site

this site has so much to offer great stories and pics and im looking forward to the king fish day out

am looking forward to meeting people that can give me some good techniques and tricks and have lots of fun with. My girlfriend said that i had to get a hobby to stop me from spending hard earnt money at the pub so I started fishing, so i walk down to the river in penrith now its good for my health

but i have a question to any fish raider

bass right, I can catch them on the popers average 1 a day thats over a 4 hour period so

has any body got a natural bait or any other affective way of getting the average up

the bazle brush :1fishing1:

• 2 weeks later...

Come on all you guests and lurkers...Join in the community we have here..

If there's any question you have on fishing, be it techniques, favourite spots, boating, landbased

rods,reels,tackle...whatever...There's always a friendly member willing to share their knowledge.

This is THE most friendly fishing site in the country with no bickering and slanging matches allowed,

so it flows freely.

Join in the fun. Membership is free and the benefits are excellent.

Cheers,

Pete.

:bump0ee:

GDDAY PETE, THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING INTRODUCTION.... MY BROTHER USES THE SITE REGULARLY AND WE HAVE A 6 METRE STACER AND REGULARLY HEAD OUT OF MAROUBRA AND OTHER OUTER REEFS... MATE I DO HAVE A QUESTION.. WE FOUND THIS GOOD SPOT WHICH APPEARS TO BE A MIXTURE OF SAND AND REEF IN ABOUT 65 METRES. WEVE BEEN GETTING SOME NICE SNAPPER THERE AND LOTS OF MOWIES . DO TIDES AFFECT THE WAY FISH BITE OUT THAT DEEP. I NOTICED THE FISH WENT OFF THE BITE VERY QUICKLY EXACTLY ONE HOUR AFTER IT HAD REACHED HIGH TIDE.....IVE HEARD THAT THE CHANGE OF TIDE IS VERY GOOD WITH AN HOUR EITHER SIDE OF THE CHANGE GOOD.

DRUMMO

G'day Drummo and a big :1welcomeani: to the forums.

I'm no outside expert by any means but pretty much all fish

are affected by the tides to some extent and being deep water, I'd say

yes, they still may go off the bite after tide changes.

Some of the other members who regularly target fish outside may have

better info than me.

Enjoy the forums and look forward to reading your reports.

Cheers,

Pete

• 1 month later...

If you are a guest or have been a guest for a while and ever thought about joining Fishraider.. now is the time.

You can then come along as a member to the Kingy Social on Sunday... if you join up today.

It will be a great day both socially and hopefully fishing wise with many kingfish caught.

It's quick and easy and FREE to join.

Cheers,

Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems we are gaining some new members, especially from another site, like me im originally from there.

This site is mainly NSW not schhhhnappperr,gummy or other inbred fish lol, Thank god! Hopefully well gain more experience from these guys as there are some great brains joining up, so bring them in, BUT PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES. As i have fallen foul once or twice. This is a great site and can only be bettered by stealing all NSW members from............... lol.

It seems we are gaining some new members, especially from another site, like me im originally from there.

This site is mainly NSW not schhhhnappperr,gummy or other inbred fish lol, Thank god! Hopefully well gain more experience from these guys as there are some great brains joining up, so bring them in, BUT PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES. As i have fallen foul once or twice. This is a great site and can only be bettered by stealing all NSW members from............... lol.

I cant believe you would have fallen foul of the Site Rules,Joe :biggrin2:

This is a :Funny-Post: thats for sure :074: I do not know what you are inferring here ,but I am sure I will get to the bottom of it :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys and Girls if any, a freind of myne loui told me about this site, was hoping to get out there last friday, will see if we can get out this week, been away from fishing for too long.

love the site, nice people, nice photos :1yikes:

• 1 month later...

G,day Raiders

Just become a member here.A mate put me on to this site a few months back. I've been reading a few posts and I like what I read.But Benders well writen and informitive post on the dark art as it is called here won me :biggrin2: .As I'm allready a convertWell hope to share lots of tall tails and true with you all.Tight lins everyone :beersmile:

G,day Raiders

Just become a member here.A mate put me on to this site a few months back. I've been reading a few posts and I like what I read.But Benders well writen and informitive post on the dark art as it is called here won me :biggrin2: .As I'm allready a convertWell hope to share lots of tall tails and true with you all.Tight lins everyone :beersmile:

:1welcomeani: to the site mate.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

Grant.

• 4 months later...

G'Day

The year appears to be in full swing now, and we are having huge numbers of visitors drop in on the site. :thumbup:

Why not join? Heaps of information, photos, tips and feedback .. and it's free! :yahoo::yahoo: This is a family-friendly site, and we welcome fishos of all skill levels :thumbup:

See you on the boards soon

Cheers

Hodgey

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone, i have just joined up because of the more local (sydney) aspect of this site , have had a good look around and like what i see , freindly atmosphere being of most importance , and helpfull advise for the people that need it.(like Me)

My son and i have just purchased our first boat and have very much to learn , our aim is for regular close inshore sport fishing, and a little bottom bouncing and irregular outer expeditions (shelf) as we develop the correct skills , mostly will launch from Billambi, our vessel "pentastar"is a 2005 Bayliner Trophy 2002 walkaround with single 175 mercury .

looking forward to participating on here on a regular basis!

cheers all Snr

Hi Everyone, i have just joined up because of the more local (sydney) aspect of this site , have had a good look around and like what i see , freindly atmosphere being of most importance , and helpfull advise for the people that need it.(like Me)

My son and i have just purchased our first boat and have very much to learn , our aim is for regular close inshore sport fishing, and a little bottom bouncing and irregular outer expeditions (shelf) as we develop the correct skills , mostly will launch from Billambi, our vessel "pentastar"is a 2005 Bayliner Trophy 2002 walkaround with single 175 mercury .

looking forward to participating on here on a regular basis!

cheers all Snr

Welcome to fishraider Ray :thumbup: I know you will get all the info and help from members here. Glad to see you and your son will be attending the MROCP course and meet some other raiders.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Guys

Newbie here, this is my first post ever on any forum so still working my way round the site and trying to work it out :thumbup:

Just bought my first boat and thought I would join up as fishraider seems like a friendly community and I look forward to getting to know you all and learning lots on boating, :1fishing1: and other shenanigans!

Cheers Jeremy :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Good day fella's

my name is Daniel, i enjoy fishing as a great pass time i just finished year 12 so i just going to landbased spots and pass time with a few mates, i don't really catch anything big i recently caught about a 30cm whiting and a nice leather jacket, but i just enjoy catching and releasing, i am currently fixing/repairing my grandfathers old dinghy.

cheers