Welcome To All Guests And Possible New Members

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day all, have just joined up and will be looking to get involved where i can. I live on the Northern Beaches and work offshore WA on a 4 week on / 4 week off rotation so have plenty of time to fish when home. I have a 30' Robalo and will be chasing crew mid week to head offshore.

cheers, Chris.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say thanks for allowing me to join,your forum.

My son and I go to the bay about twice a month to feed the fish we don't really catch much but we like to chill on the water.We have a 5.7 meter savage with a 140 Mercury on it ,and just love being on it .

I stumbled across your forum on new years eve where some one had said they were going to sit of runway 3 and watch the fire works .We ended up there as well and what a great night,so thanks for the info and allowing me to join once again.

Regards 

Peter

2 hours ago, Maxpete said:

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say thanks for allowing me to join,your forum.

My son and I go to the bay about twice a month to feed the fish we don't really catch much but we like to chill on the water.We have a 5.7 meter savage with a 140 Mercury on it ,and just love being on it .

I stumbled across your forum on new years eve where some one had said they were going to sit of runway 3 and watch the fire works .We ended up there as well and what a great night,so thanks for the info and allowing me to join once again.

Regards 

Peter

Welcome Peter you will find hours and hours of reading on here. Enjoy the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all on this Great Forum... fantastic to become a member here..

I used to fish the Sth Coast nearly every weekend rain hail or heat, back in the 80's - 90's..

Reading the posts here takes me back.. oh the great memories I have.

Now , living back in my home town Adelaide, I MISS the Sth Coast fishing ...

Again, thanks for letting me in to this Forum.

Kind Regards

Michael   aka Great_White

Wellzy94  yes, it was brilliant, and I guess nothing should have changed, except the crowds now.

Nothing like having those platforms all to yourself , and being able to drive to at least the top of them all as well..

LBG Fishing was in its infancy, and boy... you learned quickly....

Great_White

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm new to this site (and to the country), always tried to join forums as they are generally the best place for meeting like-minded people and for the best tips...

Recently moved to Sydney from South Africa - keen to get clued up on the fishing world.

Novice but very interested in landing a few, generally prefer using multiplier reels/equipment (only because i've never done the spinning/artificial lure combo yet!)

:D

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Surfacejunky said:

I finally joined a couple of days ago, Im enjoying reading all the post etc I should of joined years ago. Can some one please tell me how to add pbs to my profile?

Welcome surfacejunky.

Add your pbs into your signature. 

Cheers

Rah