Ban On Live Bait

Could be - except that the use of anaethetic was what stopped them from rubbing their lips on the gravel. It was the bee venom that caused it.

yeah sorry I got that wrong ....I guess I should of said maybe Bee Venom makes them rub their........

I always read your well thought out posts with interest Mondo

As I do yours Clutch!

Some of your NZ fishing trips have sounded like heaven on earth, and as a result I've been pushing hard for my fishing group's next annual tour to be to the North Island of NZ.

If they agree then I'll definitely need to leverage off some of your experience and I'll regret shooting my smart mouth off then! Um, in case you missed it, that was my way of apologising for being a smart-arse.

Back to the fishing!!

As I do yours Clutch!

Some of your NZ fishing trips have sounded like heaven on earth, and as a result I've been pushing hard for my fishing group's next annual tour to be to the North Island of NZ.

Come on over Mate!

I thought that the study Dr Karl refered to observed 'rocking' behaviour in the trout when injected. The reseachers infered that this was a sign of pain given that people often exhibit this behaviour when in pain.

But the amount of bee venom injected was absolutely massive and likely to have physiological affects - including rocking behaviour!