"fishing" At Mullet Creek

tomtom92

Hey raiders went down to mullet creek to go fishing with my dad, got down there about 11:55 water was perfect so we thought why not and got the gear out. about 3 minutes later here i am seaching for the frigging tackle box in the tray of the ute and searched the inside and finally realised shit we left it at home :thumbdown::ranting2: so packed up came home and now up to shit all. hope my dad says lets go tomorrow i'll be cheering :yahoo: oh well shit day...

Tom

Hey raiders went down to mullet creek to go fishing with my dad, got down there about 11:55 water was perfect so we thought why not and got the gear out. about 3 minutes later here i am seaching for the frigging tackle box in the tray of the ute and searched the inside and finally realised shit we left it at home :thumbdown::ranting2: so packed up came home and now up to shit all. hope my dad says lets go tomorrow i'll be cheering :yahoo: oh well shit day...

Tom

That give you the Shits!

I did a little worse last week.

Got up at 3.45am with the most horrific hangowver, hooked the boat up & drove to Brooklyn.

Put the boat in............. went to start it and SHIT (and a few other words!!!!) no key in the ignition!!!!!!!

So drive back to Parramatta, get key & drive back to brooklyn got in the water by 7.30am!

Thats a dog