Fishraider Workshop Number 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewy, if i am right to go to the workshop i would appreciate you showing me the surgeons knot you have mentioned......have tried to do it off some animations and it has been a pain...i think i need to see it done in front of me to get it right

Edited by netic

Quinfish you are added

Hi Tony its Gamerod (the winch) I've only been a member for a week. How do I enrole for the night.(Kingsgrove RSL.)

P'S I have been reading this site for ages and enjoy all the stories great to finally be involved.

Regards Gamerod.

Hi,

I have a question which hopefully isn't too silly, I don't have a lowrance sounder, I have another brand in my boat but would be interested in attending this social. My question is, would it be beneficial for me even when my sounder may vary in operation?

Cheers

Francis

Hi Raiders,

Will there be the opportunity to place any orders through the Lowrance Rep??

This will be purely educational at this stage ,but you may approach him on the night :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

One week from tomorrow Raiders :yahoo: 10th May 2007 if you want to learn more about sounders and Gps get you butts on seats at the Kingsgrove RSL .

Hope to see heaps of Raiders there and there is a great bistro for a meal if you arrive early .

Cheers Swordfisherman

Hey Swordies

Put me on the list and will be bringing the :wife:

seems I have to buy her diner so the bistro is it :1prop:

Chris

Welcome aboard Chris and will be good to meet the better half :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

This Thursday Folks and you may even learn a thing or two about the little gadget on your dash in the boat :1yikes:

See you all there at 7 PM

Cheers Stewy