Fishraider Workshop Number 2

Thank you Paul you are added.

Our newest sponsor Craig from Huett Marine will be attending also.

Come along and meet him :thumbup:

The night is shaping up to be a great one. I spoke with Paul from Lowrance today and he is looking forward to showing us the latest in sounders and plotters.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Raiders,

You will have to take my name off this list - Have a work issue and am being flown to Melbourne for the rest of the week, only found out last night.

Dissapointed as was looking foward to finally meeting some fellow raiders. Hopefully will make it for the next one (or perhaps the Forster social if the :wife: will release me)

Enjoy the night.

Luke

Ive been hanging off to see what happens at work but as it is tommorrow put me down for a maybe.

Anyone going for a feed, they have nice chinese bistro that is reasonably priced. I happened to be there last night with family.

dave

Ive been hanging off to see what happens at work but as it is tommorrow put me down for a maybe.

Anyone going for a feed, they have nice chinese bistro that is reasonably priced. I happened to be there last night with family.

dave

We will definately be there for the food as its pretty good tucker,hope to catch up with you again Dave :biggrin2: Bring your Dad as well ,he seems like a real nice fella :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Todays the Day Raiders if you want to see the latest offerings from Lowrance @The Kingsgrove RSL 7 PM

Cheers Stewy

I have just been told I have to work tonight finish at 23:30.

So I send my apologies.

Swordies I will have to work out a way to get the hats off you I will contact you soon.

I hope everybody has a good night and plenty of tips and tricks are passed on

Pete