Stopping Water From Pooling In Your Boat Cover...

Seagoon

Gidday, a quick one. Ive got this method ive started using to stop water from pooling in my boat cover, which by the way is a total pain in the bottom, and almost rips the hell out of my cover.

Theres three bits:

1) rope from front to back, which is made taut by the occy straps at both ends

2) tennis ball sticks in rod holders, which help give some shape in the mid section and helps run off

3) the bits of carpet in the windscreen corners, which stop the sharpish edges from tearing through the cover

Cheers,

jon

post-46-1177587779_thumb.jpg

post-46-1177587785_thumb.jpg

Gidday, a quick one. Ive got this method ive started using to stop water from pooling in my boat cover, which by the way is a total pain in the bottom, and almost rips the hell out of my cover.

Theres three bits:

1) rope from front to back, which is made taut by the occy straps at both ends

2) tennis ball sticks in rod holders, which help give some shape in the mid section and helps run off

3) the bits of carpet in the windscreen corners, which stop the sharpish edges from tearing through the cover

Cheers,

jon

Well asked my mate and he said best way was to get the missus out there when it rains to lift the cover up to let the excess water run away...lmao.

I wouldnt dare...lmao sort of like being asked does my bum look big in this( there is no answer to that)

Cheers

Twoducks