Biggest Jew I Have Seen In My Life....caught At Flint And Steel

Yabbiehunter

Let me start off by saying......... i did not catch this fish it was caught by a friend of a friend last week at Flint and Steel, apparently they guys on board pulled anchor and the fish was pulling the boat along, makes the soapies i caught at Port Kembla looks like tadpoles (this has got 2 be the only fish i have seen caught bigger than a fish Namesay has caught....sorry Kelvin)

post-3509-1178284736_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G`day Fellas ,

Hard to Judge the length of the fish in that photo , but assuming the Fella laying down in not a 5 foot midget , then I would Guess That Fish is close to 70 pounds.

I Note that the Gut area is rather bloated even laying flat , so that would suggest to me , one very solid fish.

Either way , its a good Catch , and one of which the Angler can be well proud of.

Are there any stats on the Fish Mate ??.

Mick

:1yikes: great jew. the type of fish we all dream about.. well done to the guy who landed that monster.. was it day or night and what bait.. cheers ... steve.....

Steve it was caught on a live mullet and it was early morning , top effort though

G`day Fellas ,

Hard to Judge the length of the fish in that photo , but assuming the Fella laying down in not a 5 foot midget , then I would Guess That Fish is close to 70 pounds.

I Note that the Gut area is rather bloated even laying flat , so that would suggest to me , one very solid fish.

Either way , its a good Catch , and one of which the Angler can be well proud of.

Are there any stats on the Fish Mate ??.

Mick

mate it wieghed 68kgs before being gutted, reason the fish is on the floor was that they could not carry it and take a photo properly

I'd love to hear that he threw it back, but then you would deffinately know he's lying!

How could you lift the bloody thing out of the boat ???:wacko:

Actually, how'd he get it in the boat to start off with ???:biggrin2:

Top catch that, i'm just editing the bloke lying next to the fish out and putting me there; then i'm emailing it to Dad and Uncle Mal ! :074::074:

MY GAWDF!!! That is one huge, fat fish! Hope they were hungry, have a lot of hungry friends or have a huuuuge freezer!! That is a lot of steaks!!

Well done to your friend of a friend!! Great photo

Cheers

Roberta

The colours look weird?

The only colour that would look weird to me was if I was holding that up and my face would be heaps redder :074::074: