The Official Trip To Browns

bolan

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that Stumpy and decky Flightmanager, in the well known flying fibreglass "Day Release" will not be attending Browns Mountain on the 9th.

Due to Team Stumpy not having enough Surf Wax for the boat, and Flightmanager not understanding surfing protocal ie "Hanging Ten"- it has been decided that surfing out, then surfing back in, will be all too hard.

The chances of a shower or two has also dampened our spirits as the bikini girls going out with us have indicated that G Strings would not be suitable due to the possible cold change. :1yikes:

We would like to thank everyone thinking of coming out to say goodbye to us, or secretly thinking of following us to see our secret spot X. All is good though, we shall try to do it all over again very shortly.

And yes, as you can see, being a tree lopper on a wet day can be boring, hence this useless post !

Cheers , Stumpy :biggrin2:

Edited by stumpy

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that Stumpy and decky Flightmanager, in the well known flying fibreglass "Day Release" will not be attending Browns Mountain on the 9th.

Due to Team Stumpy not having enough Surf Wax for the boat, and Flightmanager not understanding surfing protocal ie "Hanging Ten"- it has been decided that surfing out, then surfing back in, will be all too hard.

The chances of a shower or two has also dampened our spirits as the bikini girls going out with us have indicated that G Strings would not be suitable due to the possible cold change. :1yikes:

We would like to thank everyone thinking of coming out to say goodbye to us, or secretly thinking of following us to see our secret spot X. All is good though, we shall try to do it all over again very shortly.

And yes, as you can see, being a tree lopper on a wet day can be boring, hence this useless post !

Plenty of work for you on the North Shore today with trees down

fun going out to browns with mates ..... priceless

catching a massive blue eye ..... priceless

fighting a YFT for an hour aand a half ..... priceless

trying to get out to browns in this F#$%ING weather .... what's your boat worth Stumpy?

More than his life would be worth if he didnt bring it back in one piece!!

Ross

Star Decky of Team Bolan

Hopefully next weekend eh, Team Bolan and Team OffTap buddy up, what do ya reckon, weather pending of Course, Ps dont tell Claudia

Err, Murray

I thought you fellas were fearless in your pursuit of binkini, um, I mean fishing adventures. Surely a little rain wouldn't send the mighty Piscatorial Warriors off in a blurr of "Chicken Feathers"?

I'm not too sure if everyone was gonna go out to say goodbye, I heard a little rumour it was more like a celebration of your leaving :1prop:

But I pay no heed to such rumours, especially when they come from the lady-fishers!

Sounds like that could be a plan Dave , this weather CANT last forever . Can it ?

Mik , fear not , #1 Son and I shall probably hit Spot X on Monday , it will be just like Easter , but without Boofhead and McGoose taxing all the big lizards !!!

Ross

Sounds like that could be a plan Dave , this weather CANT last forever . Can it ?

Mik , fear not , #1 Son and I shall probably hit Spot X on Monday , it will be just like Easter , but without Boofhead and McGoose taxing all the big lizards !!!

Ross

Jealous, me, never!

:mad3:

Guest MRS WATTO

Hopefully next weekend eh, Team Bolan and Team OffTap buddy up, what do ya reckon, weather pending of Course, Ps dont tell Claudia

Dave

What do you mean dont tell Claudia, I will be there for sure, actually Peita and I will be there in our team offtap boat

post-2011-1181347157_thumb.jpg

Dave,

I was down at Wattos this morning and can vouch for Claudia's SNICKERING as she was posting that pic!

She was giggling like a 12 year old school girl!

It's ok anyways mate, in this weather, it'd look more like :

post-4174-1181355326_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishy fingers

Only if Dave let Claudia drive !! :074:

Ross

Fishy Fingers you wont believe how true Ross's Comment is , Claudias the only person i know who can Be sea sick over the side while still driving the boat , and the amount of Spewing she'd do getting to Browns my boat is sure to end up like your Pic. :074::074:

post-1870-1181458622_thumb.jpg

Guest MRS WATTO

Fishy Fingers you wont believe how true Ross's Comment is , Claudias the only person i know who can Be sea sick over the side while still driving the boat , and the amount of Spewing she'd do getting to Browns my boat is sure to end up like your Pic. :074::074:

post-1870-1181458622_thumb.jpg

Dave

Thanks very much, but unfortunately I do not spew anymore, I dont get sea sick ok.

I am a very safe driver also, Listen here Big Guy, You think you are so good, why dont you take me out on your boat and see if I do get really sick.

I will bet you 2 cases of Pure BLonde beer that I dont get sick.

Edited by MRS WATTO

I was very sorry to hear that this trip had been cancelled.

I would however like to invite you to borrow "The Official Fishraider All Purpose Vehicle"

This luxuriously appointed "troop carrier" will meet your every need.

I will send the keys over to Claudia so she can drive this baby. Claudia don't forget to give these "mere males" the ride they will never forget :biggrin2:

post-869-1181464364_thumb.jpg

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

If Claudia did get the Keys the bus would have to look a bit more like this i Reckon .post-1870-1181468280_thumb.jpg But then again maybe bad idea, have you seen the way she parks her car in Wattos Car park, managing to take up 3 spaces with no problem. :074::074: :074:

You mean like this?????

post-2063-1181469413_thumb.jpg

Ross

I thought no one with a camera was around when she did that one, Good pic Ross, spewing number plate is not in pic to confirm , but definatley her car. Luckly its AWD, ended up parking against fence that day after that and had to exit car via passanger door. Yeh id really let Her Skipper my Boat. :074: