The Official Trip To Browns Mountain

bolan

After I left the last thread, I had to go and cut a few trees off houses........ come back to view the intelligent responses that one would expect to recieve and.............All Hell breaks loose!

My fault eh ! Or should I say "Its Stumpys Fault"- you big chicken Offtap! :1prop:

No longer will I contribute the thoughtfull dialect that you are used to recieving.No more spot X tips and deffinately no tips on how to catch the likes off big Kingfish and Jew etc...

I am not sure how long I will boycott Fishraider for, but i'm sure you will miss me...well mabe

Stumpy's having a sook ....

Ross is browny pointing for a trip out ....

Claudia's taking the piss .....

Yet Dave's oddly quiet?!?!?

Tune in next time to see what happens in the next enthrawling episode of:

THE BALD AND THE PITTIFUL!

:biggrin2:

post-4174-1181738619_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishy fingers

So Stumpy , fearless Skipper of the good ship Day Release , resourceful Master of Team Bolan , when we going out?

Ross

Eh Ross, Fish Fingers (AKA Birds Eye) said we were the bald and pittiful, which one is which ............. oh, I get it , i'm pittifull! ............. and you are :074:

On a serious note, Day Release is snuggly sitting in our garage and I am fearing a rather delayed outing may be in store for me. This storm has sent all of our crews into total overdrive and whilst the going is good, we will keep going. We have been working with the SES and they are just about to swing operations into Newcastle. We will be following them all the way.The devistation up there is quite extensive.

I'll get you to pick up my new winch from Wattos and if you don't mind, put it to bed and sing a little lullaby in the evenings to it.(I'm sure you , Cath, E-Tech and "Winchy Babe" can all fit into your bed at night!- if not, do the right thing and sleep on the floor)- dam ! I was going for a PB with being serious - oh well :05:

I will keep you posted as to any lucky breaks I get- possibly a week day could be the go?

Cheers,

Stumpy

P.S Did you miss my boycott?- I bet you did :1prop:

No worries Stumpy , ya gotta do what ya gotta do !! Im sure that the good folks of Newcastle will be glad to see you !!

I can take care of the pick up for you ,just let me know when it arrives .

Midweek could be posssible , I can feel a touch of the old trouble coming on !! ( If they didnt want you to have sickies , they wouldnt give you sick leave !!!)

Ross

Well, Well ,Well im offline for a couple of days and look what i have returned too, Chicken eh Claudia and to think i was contemplating a trip for u soon, well u can kiss that good bye baby, :074: And i have had nothing but nice things to say. :biggrin2: Anyway Stumpy keep in touch buddy Team Bolan and Team Offtap browns trip soon. Early morning Jigging, Deep Winching and then Cubing pillies will be on the adjenda. What do ya reckon. Remember NO CLAUDIAS.

Offtap, good to hear that your still alive! Will keep in touch.

Just a quick note to other Raiders who read these threads.

1. The odd "take the piss" thread is sometimes dropped in-generally by idiots like me, when the fishing reports go quiet.......... or just because!

2. The Swordies-owners of Fishraider promote a family and social approach to this site so everything we do is tongue in cheek, with absolutely anyone being able to partisipate in our banter.(The more the merrier)

3.This big fishing trip we are trying to go out on is a much hyped up event that is open to everyone in Fishraider.There is no "boys club" within a club. If you want to join us but don't know what your doing, great , neither do I or anyone else with "Team Stumpy". Feel free to throw your ten cents worth in-be it serious or funny ,and if we ever get to do this flamin thing, come along and join us ! :thumbup:

Thankfully Offtap is a demon fisho so we will at least have one boat we can follow and talk to. I am sure that Sammy and CFD will also break a leg to attend aswell. Between those 2 boats, we have more info than Rex Hunt!

Most of us haven't done this trip before so its all very exciting- even to just talk about it- as you can see.

4. This not an OFFICIAL Fishraider outing. I just headed it up that way to be.................er.............

MORE IMPORTANT ! :1prop:

Cheers,

Stumpy

Offtap, good to hear that your still alive! Will keep in touch.

Just a quick note to other Raiders who read these threads.

1. The odd "take the piss" thread is sometimes dropped in-generally by idiots like me, when the fishing reports go quiet.......... or just because!

2. The Swordies-owners of Fishraider promote a family and social approach to this site so everything we do is tongue in cheek, with absolutely anyone being able to partisipate in our banter.(The more the merrier)

3.This big fishing trip we are trying to go out on is a much hyped up event that is open to everyone in Fishraider.There is no "boys club" within a club. If you want to join us but don't know what your doing, great , neither do I or anyone else with "Team Stumpy". Feel free to throw your ten cents worth in-be it serious or funny ,and if we ever get to do this flamin thing, come along and join us ! :thumbup:

Thankfully Offtap is a demon fisho so we will at least have one boat we can follow and talk to. I am sure that Sammy and CFD will also break a leg to attend aswell. Between those 2 boats, we have more info than Rex Hunt!

Most of us haven't done this trip before so its all very exciting- even to just talk about it- as you can see.

4. This not an OFFICIAL Fishraider outing. I just headed it up that way to be.................er.............

MORE IMPORTANT ! :1prop:

Cheers,

Stumpy

:wacko:

Stumpy now comes with fine print?!?!?

(1) Please read Stumpy's Product Disclosure statement before adding to this post. Available at www.we-the-whacky.com.au

(2) Please note that any and all conversations in this thread do not reflect upon, and are not neccessarily the thoughts of the author .... they come to him in his sleep!

PS: Stumpy ...... that's CAPTAIN BIRDS EYE thankyou very much!

Edited by fishy fingers

Looks like the weather Gods have conspired to keep us all indoors this weekend as well :1badmood:

Stumpy and I are very keen to head off to Browns when the conditions improve. As he mentioned , if you would like to tag along , you will be most welcome.

Eventually , the weather MUST improve!! ( Must'nt it ?)

Ross

Looks like the weather Gods have conspired to keep us all indoors this weekend as well :1badmood:

Stumpy and I are very keen to head off to Browns when the conditions improve. As he mentioned , if you would like to tag along , you will be most welcome.

Eventually , the weather MUST improve!! ( Must'nt it ?)

Ross

I'll be there to show all you 'big boys' the way out..... just follow the (fast) little blue boat :P

Well , er , in actual fact , umm , No , but I did reply to a post about Browns Mountain once , does that count???? :)

Ross

Don't worry mate, we'll out-run them to the shelf........... er........ so long as they point us in the right direction !!! :1prop: