The Official Trip To Browns Mountain

bolan

so fearless Skipper of the good ship Day Release , resourceful Master of Team Bolan, [stumpy] :insane:

i know the reason you got that winch now..

as your such a great fisherman than cannot catch a cold in this beautiful weather all are making excuses not to go out with you to browns.. the waves are not that big atm :1boat: and you can always install another dozen or so bilge pumps if that will make you feel better.. we may even be able to arrange for the good ship Pasha Bulker but i think its getting refitted out with a bunch of etec"s.similar to this..

post-2219-1182211174_thumb.jpg

i think flightmanager is overseeing the fitout and if done in time maybe all the raiders can get out to browns together and make it a true raider trip...

so back to the winch..... as no one wants to go out and your too lazy to pull up the anchor especially from the shallows of browns :1prop: you went and got the winch pretending its for the so called huge ones planned.... so you dont have to pull the anchor up..... well it was a good plan till fishy fingers using the old graft and corruption scored himself one very similar to your one.. what a great bloke sean is :thumbup: . the bargains at watto's just never stop do they....

on a serious note though keep it safe up north tree lopping with the shitty weather getting worse again... would be good to see any pics of devastation, no matter how bad we think things are it can always be worse..

steve......

Edited by roosterman

so fearless Skipper of the good ship Day Release , resourceful Master of Team Bolan, [stumpy] :insane:

i know the reason you got that winch now..

on a serious note though keep it safe up north tree lopping with the shitty weather getting worse again... would be good to see any pics of devastation, no matter how bad we think things are it can always be worse..

steve......

Steve, prepare for some top pics, as soon as I get the chance.Thanks for your concern.

And by the way, I actually put an anchor winch on my boat last year and believe it or not, it would be the most valuable resource on the boat. Pulling up the required chain and anchor to hold a 2.5 ton carribean equates to a shit load of effort.Even if you run a boyancy rig. :mad3:

The number of times we have dropped anchor and missed the mark and gone "stuff it" I could not manage to count. Now we just press a button, and reset the anchor from the drivers seat.That fact alone has meant the difference between catching good fish and catching nothing. If anyone has the same problem that I did, don't buy your new shimano, get an electric anchor winch instead.

As for Watto's winch. If I actually get Watto to drop the Alvey bit and just give me a receipt for a winch, it should make for a great tax deduction. hehehehe- (Now Swordie, does the ATO read these threads) :wacko:

Cheers Stumpy

post-2682-1182218328_thumb.jpg MMMM, Is That A Winch?????? Love the press getting into it!

post-2682-1182320011_thumb.jpg Oh, by golly it is ! - 200lb braid Watto???

post-2682-1182218745_thumb.jpg Comming down,air express,Team Stumpy at Gosford

Now, THATS A WINCH :biggrin2:

post-2682-1182319990_thumb.jpg

Edited by stumpy

When is this trip to Browns on again? Im itching to get out there.

penguin

Mate, I reckon that we will be grounded for quite some time.

Possibly until after the hairtail social ?????????/

that tree sure looks to have a good winch to lift that chopper,prob got one of those beaut watto's jobs.

post-2219-1182249903_thumb.jpg wonder if its braid or ss cable :1prop: ...

stumpy those pics would prob be amazing,i bet those people you visit up there are sure glad to see you and the boys... i can just see the insurance companies lifting premiums to help offset this disaster as it must be costing a bomb.....

nearly as much as that alvey setup :1prop: .. anyway good luck to all helping up there and batten down the hatches tonight.....steve......