What Is The Story Behind Your 'log In' Name?

arpie

Hi guys

I sometimes wonder what is behind different Raider's 'log in' name! Mine is easy - It is my real name! How good is that!?

I bet there are some stories to tell out there ...... Let's hear them!

Cheers

Roberta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

I sometimes wonder what is behind different Raider's 'log in' name! Mine is easy - It is my real name! How good is that!?

I bet there are some stories to tell out there ...... Let's hear them!

Cheers

Roberta

you should be the blackyking

you'd never guess what mine it :1prop:

kaine

Hey Roberta, mine is pretty simple. My name is bob and i fish :074: I am intrigued as to why stumpy is called stumpy though!

Rather simple mate, I joined an APEX Club in Berowra, and everyone had an AKA, like here at Fishraider .There were some pretty smart guys that attended these meetings and they quickly nick-named me "stumpy"

The fact is that I am a Tree Lopper - actually an arborist,( but that is too big a word!)

The guys quickly figured my job description and the fact that we removed trees and stumps .Instantly,the name stuck and i've been called this for the last 12 years!

OK, Stumpy is a funny AKA for a fishing site..... but .......... who cares!!!!!!!

No, it has nothing to do with anything else........ (I sort of wish it did!)

Cheers

I was part of the Management Team for a Virtual Airline ( online computer flying) , so I thought Flightmanager fit the bill!

Cant wait to read Boofheads reply!! ( I already know Stumpy's reason for his log in name)

Ross

Hehehehe, I know why Boofhead got his name....... The Doc dropped him at birth and his head went "BOOF"

Bloody hell, I don't believe I said that :wacko:

Cheers Boof :1prop:

Going to enjoy this Thread :thumbup:

Well mine is simple mates call me Johnno and it stuck

i was on 2 other online forums (non fishing related).Also with the same user name

so i thought why change.

After a change in life direction i came back to what a knew as a child

I came to the site via a google search on Quintrex boat specs and was welcomed.

And given lots of advice and everything i was after.

(another past time that chews my bank balance :biggrin2::biggrin2: )

I was invited onto a members boat to see how the boats i was asking about handled etc.

Guest MRS WATTO

Rather simple mate, I joined an APEX Club in Berowra, and everyone had an AKA, like here at Fishraider .There were some pretty smart guys that attended these meetings and they quickly nick-named me "stumpy"

The fact is that I am a Tree Lopper - actually an arborist,( but that is too big a word!)

The guys quickly figured my job description and the fact that we removed trees and stumps .Instantly,the name stuck and i've been called this for the last 12 years!

OK, Stumpy is a funny AKA for a fishing site..... but .......... who cares!!!!!!!

No, it has nothing to do with anything else........ (I sort of wish it did!)

Cheers

CUTE NAME FOR A CUTE MAN

post-2011-1181821430_thumb.jpg

Ive just got no imagination. The mmm on the back is so it doesn't get rejected.

Dave

I thought the mmmmm was the noise you made when you ate the fish you caught- either that or the noise you made when you were choosing what sized hook to use :1prop:

The sad thing is that i'm actually telling the truth !!!

Cheers Davemmmmm !

God, I'm sounding like an Ent..... I've been reading too many J.R. Tolkein books

Edited by stumpy

I got mine from the Wiggles, kinda.....

I work in the entertainment/event industry, I do lighting for concerts ect.

My four year old nephew had just been to see the Wiggles when him and mum dropped over. I was trying to get a user name and appaerantly he had spent the enire show looking at the lights in the show and telling mum that they were "Robbie lights" because he had seen them at a show that he and dad dropped in on a few days before.

I asked him and his older brother to spell Robbielights so I could get a log in and I stuck with the spelling mistake because it's cute..

Cheers.

RobbieLights :)

Hehehehe, I know why Boofhead got his name....... The Doc dropped him at birth and his head went "BOOF"

Bloody hell, I don't believe I said that :wacko:

Cheers Boof :1prop:

Dear Sir

I am both offended & upset by your comments. Its people like you who make my life a misery.... No one ever takes me seriously....

post-3284-1181827450_thumb.jpg

:1prop:

Edited by Boofhead

hahah what a top thread :biggrin2::thumbup: mines quite simple because one time i decided to take my guitar with me fishing down the beach and it was the best thing ever, and my idea of heaven anyway :1prop: I wonder if the swordfisherman/woman actually fish with swords? (lame i know :074: )

Cheers

Brad

Edited by Fishing+Guitar=Heaven

Boofhead you're hilarious!

No guessing why I'm MGibbo!!! I should have gone with my favourite animal - that being a WOMBAT or SARONG my favourite boat gear but I was too nervous not knowing how a fishing website might accept it. In hindsight you guys/girls are so friendly I wish I'd gone for it. Nevermind you now know who I am now.

Cheers Marg

I cant remember why the hell i have "netic".....like others my name regurlar name is always taken so i think i just tried a random letters and "netic" popped into my head....On most places i am always "Stylyn"