What Is The Story Behind Your 'log In' Name?

arpie

For years whenever we were driving in traffic , Greg would always be checking out other boats and would comment "That'll Do Me " if he liked the boat or "That won't do " if he didn't like it.

So we decided that a long time ago that we would call our boat when we got one "That'll Do"

We inherited the family tinny from his Uncle a few years. Its defnitely not a "That'll do". But it does the trick for the time being. We have plans to trade up once the kids get a bit older and we can get out a bit more often .

We should have gone with Watto's Neighbours - cause that's who are. But Wattos became sponsors on Fishraider after we became members so we stuck with That'll Do.

Thats why I am always nice to MRS WATTO!

Regards

Lesley

PS Good Choice of Post Roberta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sir

I am both offended & upset by your comments. Its people like you who make my life a misery.... No one ever takes me seriously....

post-3284-1181827450_thumb.jpg

:1prop:

I am in the most sincere way possible, Mik, (Tears rolling down my face)

Sorry for the way I not only upset you and offended you by my un-warranted comments about your character, but tarnished a good Fishraider with hurtfull lies. :thumbdown:

So,for the record...........Mik wasn't dropped on his head at a young age, when he was 5 he put a kitchen knife in a powerpoint and licked it. Then BOOF ! :1yikes:

His hair when't all curley- like a cheap perm

Ahhhh, what do they say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story. :1prop:

Cheers

Hi guys

Great fun reading the stories!! I guess I'd better 'fess up, seeing as how folk have been so open in their replies ...... Mine being Roberta was actually a stuffup - I filled the form in wrong & put my real name where my 'sign on' name should have been! :wacko::biggrin2: OOOOOps! Couldn't work out why I couldn't sign of for a while! :tease:

Cheers

Roberta

I first came here as CROW, as i had just finished playing AFL for the St Clair Crows, but then i found a name for my boat & changed my name to

WASTIN TIME - double meaning 1) i am wastin my time trying to fish & 2) i am just wastin time

Now i know some will say that it covers more than my boat name, but they better be careful - HEY CLAUDIA!!! :tease:

Great post Roberta!

Unfortunately no great tale to mine. Last name being Costello (no relation to Peter), Costa for short. I was going to use my nickname which is Custard, due to the day my English teacher got a bit shirty with me playing up, and in stuffing up the pronounciation of my last name she called me Mr Custard which just stuck. Thought it would be nice to excist in another world (or Fishraider) away from the taunts of that fateful day, so I went with Costa.

Cheers,

Mark

Guest MRS WATTO

I first came here as CROW, as i had just finished playing AFL for the St Clair Crows, but then i found a name for my boat & changed my name to

WASTIN TIME - double meaning 1) i am wastin my time trying to fish & 2) i am just wastin time

Now i know some will say that it covers more than my boat name, but they better be careful - HEY CLAUDIA!!! :tease:

Roy

I prefer this boat name for you

post-2011-1181878023_thumb.jpg

Well guys i wanted mine to be Tom. just plain old Tom then i thought nahaa i will be a wannabe and try to be alittlebit like Rex haha my hero. well my fishing hero anyways so i thought maybe still his last name :1prop:

Just dont tell him Cheers

Tomhunt aka Thomas

P.s does anyone know the main man Rexy i would realy like to meet him for a fish :1fishing1:

Have good one guys

well not much of a secret as to my username..... just have to look at my avatar....

i am a fanatic roosters fan and im glad im able to fish better than how they play of late...

here we go ross let her rip .............................................................

steve......

We came to australia in 1975 and dad who is a keen fisho always uses those numbers to remember what he left behind and be thankful for the chance at a better life in australia. I was never into fishing until last year, so when i joined this site i thought of dad and used them as well.

billy