What Is The Story Behind Your 'log In' Name?

arpie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've beenreading this post all day and a little bit of the morning aswell. To start with I was going to have the nick name Cheers, after my boat, but I thought about it for a while and thats how I end my phone calls and also my posts. In the end I decided to call myself T-Man. My surname is Turner so My mates used to call me T-Man, among other things. Any way its not a great story or even a good one :wacko: , but its still a story.

Cheers

Cheers

I mean T-Man :1prop:

....Hey AR I'd like to know who Eva is????? AR 4 EVA....

:Funny-Post::Funny-Post:

Hey AR - I'm a bit worried about the AR RIP showing underneath your replies! It can't be the Aussie Rabbitohs, surely??

Roberta

can you change your user name?

Hi CaineS,

You can PM one of the Administrators and they will be able to change your name for you. You can't actually do it yourself.

So if you still want it done, just PM Swordfisherman, mrsswordfisherman or jewhunter - They will be able to help you out!

I changed my ID (thankfully) earlier this year, from Joh Blow, which means "some bloke" i s'pose. But, it didnt take long for me to get sick of it, and anyhow it sounded way too much like bl*w j*b. Pardon me. So when i found out that Swordy could change my ID, well, i jumped at that. Paint Stripper just refers to my efforts stripping back and doing up my tinnie. Not much imagination there.

Hi CaineS,

You can PM one of the Administrators and they will be able to change your name for you. You can't actually do it yourself.

So if you still want it done, just PM Swordfisherman, mrsswordfisherman or jewhunter - They will be able to help you out!

Hey paul i always wondered what rzep ment.. care to share?

Well even though I've got a shaved head I'm not a nazi. Nor am I anti semetic.

I have spent many years hunting Jewfish from the shore & when I joined Fishraider doing that constituted 90% of my fishing time, hence the name Jewhunter.

Cheers,

Grant.

Hey paul i always wondered what rzep ment.. care to share?

Hey Brad,

Rzep is the first 4 leters of my surname and as just about no one else has that combination I always use this for my user name.

Not a real interesting story I am afraid.

But when I first joined Fishraider with that log in name I was never going to make any posts as I had never participated in any form of on-line forums but after being a member for a while I couldn't resist and in the end I just thought that I would keep it the same.

Good thread guys thought i would add in a bit but not too much.

When i was 21 i put on a backpack left OZ looking for adventure and went to India.

I got lost and after a couple of years made my way back to Australia.

Somehow i picked up Zenman when i returned. Years later i got a number plate with ZEN... and had it on a very distinctive car people would say when they met me " Oh your the Zenman" things like that!

Please dont ask about India because i was young and dumb. Nah u can ask problem is i dont remenber much. LOL

A definition of Zen and there is a lot is "enlightenment through intuition and contemplation"

I am now like 45. This years birthday slogan was 45 and still alive. Next year will be 46 and i am gonna get pissed. Havent thought of one for 47. Hopefully i got time. Keep fishing and enjoy your loved ones.

Michael.

I moved to Sydney about 18 months ago for work. I was looking for fishing reports around Sydney and found this site. I picked "New at the game" as i was new to fishing in Sydney, new to online forums, and decided to switch to lures only so i was new to that also. Like some other guys have said i didn't think the user name would have been taken and I didn't really think i would be still posting and reading 18 months later.

So basically pulled some name out without too much thought

Thanks

Randall aka new at the game.

At the beginning of a night at my aunty and unkles place, a few weeks after my 21st birthday.

the boys and I (cousins and brother) decided to crank up a fire, to look at while we where having a few beers.

the wood was too wet, so out came the metho spirits.

one thing led to another.

I got out of hospital a very lucky man. no permamnent scarring, but with my cousins who love me, trying to figure out if my new nick name should be "woooof"

or sparkles.

unfortunately for me. sparkles stuck.

when i first got my boat, i spent heaps of time with my nose in a fishing mag or on the net.

my girlfriend said that it was creepy how much time i devoted to fishing and called me a creepo (which = crippo) every time i added more fishing or boating into my spare time (which isnt that much)

cheers

Kev.

Hi Sparkles

So pleased you repaired OK after the unfortunate result of using metho to light a fire! Most of us have done it once .... I just got singed eye brows! Very lucky! "Wooof" would have been a good name, too!! It would have had folk wondering .....

Cheerio

Roberta