What Is The Story Behind Your 'log In' Name?

arpie

Hi Sparkles

So pleased you repaired OK after the unfortunate result of using metho to light a fire! Most of us have done it once .... I just got singed eye brows! Very lucky! "Wooof" would have been a good name, too!! It would have had folk wondering .....

Cheerio

Roberta

I am not sure about me repairing OK. That may be the subject of some conjecture.

Roberta is a lovely name. So it is a good idea to use it as much as possible.

Arch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a prize fighter in tailand back in the early 80's, my fight name was the red dragon. Not true that's just my answer to people questioning the name of my boat :biggrin2:

The guy that owned it before me was scottish and the red dragon was apart of his football team.

I used to be a prize fighter in tailand back in the early 80's, my fight name was the red dragon. Not true that's just my answer to people questioning the name of my boat :biggrin2:

The guy that owned it before me was scottish and the red dragon was apart of his football team.

Tyler Durden sends his love :biggrin2:

Robbie.

hi all! sitting up thinking about user name, all blank as someone said looked down

and my daughter was feeding her cat (mr tibbles) aka catguts tin salmon grrrr :ranting2:

not the cheap stuff but $8.00 red stuff i thougth thanks CG i'll be FG!

and im a bit of a fishguts myself.

..cheers!..stevo!..

FISHGUTS!

nathen..its my real name..why would you hide it?im more than happy for people to know it..looking forwood to meeting you all.personally i think flightmanager would be a funny bugger :074: some of his replys are a classic

Great thread, :thumbup: and a good excuse to add my first post in a while. Been busy workin' all over the state. :05: Anyhoo, KW367 is my number plate, and boat rego. The K stands for Keith (my real name) or Kenny (my nickname, long story). The numbers are my birth month and year (you do the math!) :074: My son's handle PJ stands for Patrick James...so there you go!