Finally...

Sputnik

Well, the boat I ordered in August finally arrived last weekend.

A Stessl Edgetracker Pro Tournament. 4.75 metres.

So far, I really couldn’t be happier. The boat handles really well, gets along nicely (60hp Yamaha 4 stroke on the back), and is incredibly stable to fish from.

Now all I need to do is teach it how to find bigger Bream for me!

Anyway, here's a couple of snaps of my (other) new baby.

post-51-1101630139_thumb.jpg

post-51-1101630161_thumb.jpg

I was luck enough to be out with Mike on Sarturday & Sunday and I can tell you first hand that its an absolute beauty!! The fish didnt co-operate but being out in such a fantastic vessel with great company more than made up for it..Cheers Mate

Mark

Great looking boat but don't catch too much in it (save some for me!)

One question, is that a rego sticker just below the winch?

Whilst many boat dealers still attach them to the front, I believe that it is now illegal in NSW. I think they have to be displayed at the rear end, next to the number plate.

Can anyone confirm this?

Whilst many boat dealers still attach them to the front, I believe that it is now illegal in NSW. I think they have to be displayed at the rear end, next to the number plate.

Can anyone confirm this?

21477[/snapback]

Mine used to be on the winch post also...till the dog chewed it up! I have never put it back! :risata:

Great looking boat but don't catch too much in it (save some for me!)

Can anyone confirm this?

21477[/snapback]

Sharp eyes, Bullfrog.

The trailer Rego is mounted just below the winch (it’s where the guys at Belmont Boats stuck it). No idea if it’s illegal - can anyone clarify?

Can anyone confirm this?

21477[/snapback]

They are suppose to be next to the number plate and this has been law for a few years but it is not very well known or policed. I can remember this topic on SF and the general consensus was that a rego sticker wouldn't last very long if it was being dunked continually, that's why people/dealers put them on the winch post.

I was pulled over just after I bought my last boat around 3 years ago and only had an interim label and the policeman commented on the fact it must've been a new boat because of the label but didn't say it shouldn't be on the winch post.

BTW nice looking rig Sputnick :thumbup: .

Can anyone confirm this?

21477[/snapback]

They are suppose to be next to the number plate and this has been law for a few years but it is not very well known or policed. I can remember this topic on SF and the general consensus was that a rego sticker wouldn't last very long if it was being dunked continually, that's why people/dealers put them on the winch post.

I was pulled over just after I bought my last boat around 3 years ago and only had an interim label and the policeman commented on the fact it must've been a new boat because of the label but didn't say it shouldn't be on the winch post.

BTW nice looking rig Sputnick :thumbup: .

21492[/snapback]

Thanks for that Ozy - I guess I’ll just leave it where it is and see what happens!