Lake Lyell,woy Woy Or Patonga

breambo

doesnt lake lyell have that blue agle in it?

because i got a mate that lives in rydal and he said if u eat a fish out of it it can give u a massive douse of toliet blocking :1prop:

id like 2 have 1 at woy woy or patonga patonga has camping grounds and at lake lyell ur not allowed 2 camp i heard.

patonga is good shelted creek or for u outside boys u can go out 2 flint and steel or juno point or around the corner for king fish in pitt water and patonga creek doesnt get choppy and there is not much tidal flow

and there is bass up the end of the creek i have heard from a couple of mates that have yaks so i would like 2 vote for patonag creek

Well I hope Lake Lylle fish are OK. I fed Mr D one yesterday. He's OK.

The water there should be nice and clean after all the rain. Camping use to be OK I suppose it still is.

Patonga - the only way there is one long road in, or a boat ride. I like fishing there, nice beach I believe the creek is rather small and the bar is pretty bad. I haven't been there for a while though.

I just want to get out and fish. I really don't care where it is..... :1fishing1: <that's a woman fishing LOL