Boat Name - Jethro Has Got Me Thinking

Byron

G'day all,

I am so far very impressed with the names suggested for Jethro's new Bream Beast. As such i would like to throw my boat into the ring for similar suggestions.

I have never been quick off the mark on the creativity side :1Lighten: . probably too much Treasury/Bank work over the years :1tongue:

I have attached a pic to help get those creative juices flowing. The best I have come up with so far is Tupperware. Maybe silly but it gets called that already so I figure why not make it official :biggrin2:

Cheers guys

post-33-1101866351_thumb.jpg

I am a bit slow in that department myself :1prop:

The best boat name I ever saw was on a 40 odd foot yacht on Lake Macquarie. Picture if you will an older gentleman sitting a the helm of a beautiful old boat looking very content.

And on the back of the boat was the name "She got the house" :thumbup:

I still have a little chuckle everytime I think of it :biggrin2:

Cheers Mick,

You certainly have the creative gene in abundance mate!!

Only issue is that the boat does not look quite as blue in the flesh. It is more of a turquoise colour that Polycraft call "Teal".

That said Blue Healer has a nice ring to it :1Lighten:

Cheers,

Byron

Cheers Mick,

You certainly have the creative gene in abundance mate!!

Only issue is that the boat does not look quite as blue in the flesh. It is more of a turquoise colour that Polycraft call "Teal".

That said Blue Healer has a nice ring to it :1Lighten:

Cheers,

Byron

21763[/snapback]

Ok Then ,How about

Teal we Meet Again

Teal Me a Story

Teal We Meet Again.

Teal the Next Time

Wait teal We Get Home

Have to go to and see exactly what colour Teal Is.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

You guys are unreal!!

I am feeling most dejected at my inability to come up with anything remotely interesting or funny.

So far I really like:

Polyunsaturated (Poly-Groper-Lene is a sensational effort but too much me thinks), Plastic Fantastic, Blue Healer and Day Breamer. Still find Tupperware to be fairly decent as well.

Mick has also offered some additional great suggestions, but I am unsure about getting around in a boat called "Teal we meet again".....no-one will know what the hell I am on about!!....as you say Mick....what the hell colour is teal anyway??? :1prop:

Just missed Martin's creative contribution. Cheers mate, this was not a path I had even thought of travelling down but it does have some appeal.

keep the good ideas coming boys

Edited by Byron

If you going to call it TUPPERWARE or OTTO...You may get pinged for copyright! :risata::risata::risata:

I know its Teal and not Blue but how bout ...

BLUE NOSE

MISTY BLUE

ITS TEAL

TEAL TOTTLER

POLY SATURATED

BLUE HAZE

BLUE BLUR

TEAL TEROR (IST???)

TEAL TORNADO

BLUE SWIRL

TEAL TIME

If you going to call it TUPPERWARE or OTTO...You may get pinged for copyright! :risata::risata::risata:

That is a good point Joe!

Some of your suggestions sound good.....who would have thought that naming a boat would be almost a difficult as buying one in the first place!! :05:

Since it's going to be rego'd in NSW you could go for a personalised rego number, as long as it ends in 'N' (like 'BREAM ON' on mine). You're limited to 7 characters total (I think??).

WBIN

WILYBIN

WAZABIN

PLACN

PLACKN

LUREN (probably taken)

I'll have another think :biggrin2:

Good morning all,

I had thought I had exhausted all your creative powers but how wrong I was!!

The idea of having a personalised rego makes perfect sense. can't believe I had not thought of this either. :1prop:

I love the Wheely Bin ideas Dave, and Alurein is pure gold Bill. Not sure how politically correct the Splastic might be though Fishn, but it sure gave me a chuckle! :biggrin2:

I will give Waterways a call today to see what is available.

Cheers to you all and enjoy a great day!! :thumbup:

This is quite amazing!!

I have gone from having almost no idea to being completely spoilt for choice. I am not sure if that has solved my problem or added further complexity to the decision. :thumbup:

Rest assured all your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

P.S. Hard Plastic is indeed a good one Herby!

I reckon half you guys got a possible career as sub editors :biggrin2: ; better puns for Jethro and Byron's boats than most of the headlines they do at work. Seriously funstuff. If I didn;'t know better I'd think you guys eat a lot of brain power fish :biggrin2:

Nice one Peter,

Then it would match my car rego!! I am not sure I could bear the stigma of Byron the car and Byron the boat!! :1prop:

22055[/snapback]

G`day Fellas

If youre gunna look at Ending In BIn , then How about ...HASBIN .

I would Rather be a " Hasbin "

Than a never was by far

Because a never Was , Just Never was !

Where I , was Once , a Star !. :1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap:

Mick

PS, My boat would be called .......G`day 2 U 2