Still Waiting

LEELEE

Still haven't got my boat yet :1badmood: . trailcraft sent a 5.0 profish over instead of the 455. I said i would take it but the dealer would not do it. I have ended up getting the navman 4500 and 5500 free though due to the wait and stuff ups. Thats a good deal I think and saved me almost $2000.

I went and measured up the custom screen for it and it has just had a custom live bait tank installed. just have to wait for engine and ancilleries, sounder, gps and plumb the livewell and the live bait tank.

One day i will be able to get out in it. Maybe next summer or the summer after :1badmood:

:ranting2::ranting2:

Cheers

Lee

Edited by leelee

Yep hopefully i will.

My goal is to land a kingy in it this summer on bait and on lures. Plus I want the girlfriend to land a kingy as well.

Once I get the boat I might be racking peoples brains and asking for some help to make this goal possible.

Cheers

Lee

Always keen to assist Lee,

Good luck with a quick resolution and will see you on the water soon!!

21913[/snapback]

Thanks Byron. You were one of the guys I was going to contact for a day out. either in my boat your boat or both boats. I have a lot to learn about the ol' kingfish as I want to target them specifically over summer. So i need to know where to locate yakkas, slimmies ( when they are around and squid ( I know some spots ).

Cheers

Lee

I want to target them specifically over summer. So i need to know where to locate yakkas, slimmies

21914[/snapback]

You should be out ther practicing now mate! :thumbup:

But I need a boat to get out there :thumbdown:

Unless some nice person will offer me a ride in thier boat when they are chasing kings?

Cheers

Lee

21987[/snapback]

May be your lucky day mate! :risata:

You free Saturday?

Gees Lee I thought that your boat all tricked up & out there by now I would be really piss off by now & by the sounds of it you are :1badmood: . I have had a few dramas over the past few weeks but they should be sorted shortly. After Christmas we will arrange a trip out in the bay chasing kings. :thumbup::biggrin2: