The Next Social

Flightmanager

Here is the news you have been waiting for Raiders , the next social will be..........

The " Back To The Bay Flathead , Bream and Trevally Social!"on SUNDAY , 16TH September 2007.

Thats right , we are going back to Botany Bay for this one , targetting 3 species this time , namely Bream , Flathead and Trevally.Owing to the large number of boats that will be present , I have expanded our fishing area to include the Georges River and Cooks River , and all tributaries. The venue will be Cook Park at Sans Souci , fishing and registration will commence from 6AM ( 0600 ) and continue through until 1PM (1300) .

Once again , our sponsors have rallied to the cause , and have made the following prizes available :

Fishfinder Tony: $100 Voucher redeemable at FISHFINDER BAIT AND TACKLE for the largest Bream

Watto : $100 Voucher redeemable at WATTOS FISHING AND BOATING for the largest Flathead

GoFish Pete: $100 Voucher redeemable at GoFish Dural for the largest Trevally

Thank you so much fellas , your support is greatly appreciated !!

post-2063-1185101372_thumb.gif

COOK PARK

post-2063-1185101412_thumb.gif

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to , this will help avoid congestion at any one Ramp , remember , that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

post-2063-1185101507_thumb.jpg

KYEEMAGH BOAT RAMP

post-2063-1185101546_thumb.jpg

PENRHYN RD BOAT RAMP

We will have the weigh in and presentation after 1PM , a BBQ lunch will be provided . There will be more info on this as the date draws closer.

If you are interested in attending , please let us know , and we will add you to the list!!

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ross i'm not familiar with your social tournaments . are they lures only ?

i'll go if i can deckie help (back op.) or i will go in someone else's boat if theyre good blokes and should they need company.

jewgaffer

hi ross i'm not familiar with your social tournaments . are they lures only ?

i'll go if i can deckie help (back op.) or i will go in someone else's boat if theyre good blokes and needing company.

jewgaffer

Hi Byron,

The socials are not a tournement as such, it is more a gathering of like minded fisho out fishing.....

Who am I kidding it's a pi3s up and a BBQ, and some people even go fishing :)

There is no restrictions in fishing methods out side of the legal ones of course.

I am sure there will be plenty of offers to decky for you.

Cheers.

Robbie.

What a shame, would have been good to attend my first FR social on waters that i fish. The upside is i will be

enjoying 9 nights on the manning river at the time.I will look forward to reading the reports.

The question is why would I travel 850km's to attend a social that I won't be able to fish because I'd be too busy with helping to run the thing?

The answer is because I can!! :thumbup:

The trip is booked & I've added myself. :biggrin2:

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Cheers,

Grant.

The question is why would I travel 850km's to attend a social that I won't be able to fish because I'd be too busy with helping to run the thing?

The answer is because I can!! :thumbup:

The trip is booked & I've added myself. :biggrin2:

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Cheers,

Grant.

Do you need to borrow my thermal underwear and beanie :074: you would have sold yours by now :biggrin2: