The Next Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put Myself, Joanne, and the 3 stumpettes on the list.

Now, Pete................ use 2 hands like I told you before.................. and that makes..........................yep, you got it

5 (five) people will be attending. :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Stumpy

hi all ok team lucky ass are back after nailing the flatty & hairys from the last 2 socials could you please add myself and 1975(billy) to the social list its gonna be a cracker bring on some new raider records i reccon cant wait to catch up with you all and get into some fish

cheers mick

hi all ok team lucky ass are back after nailing the flatty & hairys from the last 2 socials could you please add myself and 1975(billy) to the social list its gonna be a cracker bring on some new raider records i reccon cant wait to catch up with you all and get into some fish

cheers mick

i think ill just follow u around all morning and try to steal ur fish :074:

cheers mick

Mick,

You aint taking this one out this time buddy!

Unlike the hairy social, you're not allowed to fish my burley trail this time !!!

:074:

G'Day,

Count me in.

As a new member, my son and I look forward to catching up with everyone.

Barry.

We definately welcome all new comers and you and your young bloke will be added Barry.

Cheers Stewy

Hi Guys im only new to this site and would like to join you guys and im allways looking for deckies if any one is interested i can take 2

Welcome aboard and you are added :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy