The Next Social

Flightmanager

I'm sorry to ask this

BUT

when we launch at Kyeemagh, do we then put our boat up on the sand near Cook pk

jump off , then register

just wondering 'cause my Dad is 78 years old and i don't think he will be able to get off the boat

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

as i have never been to one of these socials, and am boatless, is land bassed fishing okay???.

There will be quite a few landbased fishos at the social.

I'll be having a flick from the shore at our base. I managed a small fish there last time.

The shore all along the park should produce a few fish. There are plenty of groynes to fish from as well as the sand.

Cheers,

Grant.

There will be quite a few landbased fishos at the social.

I'll be having a flick from the shore at our base. I managed a small fish there last time.

The shore all along the park should produce a few fish. There are plenty of groynes to fish from as well as the sand.

Cheers,

Grant.

thanks mate i shall be there hopefully

Hi guys was thinkin boat dustin off the tinnie and having a go.Have never fished the area before and would like to try some plastics and lures.However having never really tried it before I wouldn`t mind someone local with a bit more experiance to replace the :wife: for this one.any takers??pm me.

Cheers Brad

Hi guys was thinkin boat dustin off the tinnie and having a go.Have never fished the area before and would like to try some plastics and lures.However having never really tried it before I wouldn`t mind someone local with a bit more experiance to replace the :wife: for this one.any takers??pm me.

Cheers Brad

You have been added Brad & I've noted that you require a deckie.

Cheers,

Grant.

I would like to give it a go as well (should be able to get the day off work :D )

Just wondering if anyone would have some room for an inexperianced deckie.

As I'm new to an area that actually has water I havent had a chance to go out in the water :( just off the land.

I would like to give it a go as well (should be able to get the day off work :D )

Just wondering if anyone would have some room for an inexperianced deckie.

As I'm new to an area that actually has water I havent had a chance to go out in the water :( just off the land.

Everyone has been added :biggrin2: Some of you are looking for spots on boats or are in need of a deckie for the day.

Please post up if you need someone to accompany you on the Social Day and send the appropriate PMS.

Then let us know who you will be fishing with on the day :biggrin2:

Regards Stewy

Morgo , you have been added to our merry crew!!

Please check the Attendees page if you a) Require a decky ( 4 needed so far ) or B) would like to be a decky for another member.

I have also put up our shopping list , if you can help by donating anything on the list , please leave a message in here .

Ross

hi ross! i will bring esky's, ice, and soft drinks! and my own hard drink! :tease:

..cheers!..stevo!..

Hi Stevo ,is you kind offer still with standing ?? if so could you let Ross know of your intentions .

Cheers Stewy

G'day Raiders,

Can you include myself plus 2 others (Peter & Robert).

Done and welcome aboard :biggrin2:

Just over 2 weeks to go for the social all and please put your names down ASAP so we can cater for you all.

Regards Stewy