Berkley Gulp Alive Now In Shops ... But Not All!

arpie

Hi guys

Not long now, and you should be able to get hold of the Berkley Gulp ALive sps ..... available in a major tackle shop in Coffs Harbour, now.

Available in 3 & 4" Minnow, 4" mullet, 6" sandworm & 2" shrimp!

Can't wait to give one of them a go ..... can't make up my mind, which one!!

Cheers

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Hey Ceph

That's a great idea! I wonder if you can mix & match them, tho? Different colours, maybe? Otherwise, team up with 4 others, get one type each & split them up! That way you can try each & decide which one works better for you!

Not sure if there are 4 others up here willing to pay that much!!

Cheers

Roberta

I wonder whether it is the scent or the action of the lure that provokes a strike. :unsure:

Personally, I have used plastics which have been sitting around for weeks and had similar results as those that are fresh out of the bag.

In saying that, I did have the tail of a "fresh out of the bag" shad bitten off as it lay on the bottom doing nothing whilst I grabbed a beer out of the esky!! :)

I think I am trying to analyse this too much :wacko:

Probably the combination of both Ceph. Seems like the real deal to our fishy friends.

I can't wait for them to hit Sydney, I'll grab a 3" Minnow tub, then some packets to mix up the colours and sizes :1prop:

IFS

Thats a good idea.. you would think that one tub with some packets thrown in would be fine. :thumbup:

According to the blurb I have read, they are more flexible so really do look like live baitfish & don't go as rock hard as the packet ones do .... so long as you return them to the tub. I think you get like 35 to a tub.

Try checking out my previous post ... to see them in action!

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.ph...p;hl=gulp+alive

Cheers

Roberta

Yes the action does look a lot more realistic. From what I can see it moves a lot more freely and requires less effort to get it swimming eratically.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these babies.

IFS

Great footage of the lures in action. They seem to be more supple than the shads in the pack!

I am getting some urgently. :biggrin2:

Wouldn't they be almost the same as the berkley gulp lures apart from the solution they're dipped and stored in. The packs of the gulp's read to not put them back into the original pack after use. Wouldn't this be the same rendering them almost identical apart from small differences?

I have just been researching the Gulp Alives. :biggrin2:

Aparently, they are a softer, more absorptive compound which sucks up more of the scent liquid than the regular Gulp series. :1prop:

They don't appear to be available in Sydney yet. :1badmood:

Ebay has bugger all available ....

Hey Ceph - it is only a matter of time before they are in a store near you (phone is faster than driving!)!!! Check with Wattos & Fishfinder, too! Surprised they haven't added to the thread already!

Cheerio

Roberta

Yes mate.

All GULP products can be stored in the "GULP JUICE" but no other brand or type of plastic can e.g. squidgies or powerbait.

IFS

I must say, the little tub is easier and cleaner than those greasy bloody zip lock resealable leaking bags.... :mad3:

I reckon it is worth the 29 bucks for the tub!!!! :biggrin2:

I wonder if you can buy the juice separately? :thumbup: