Berkley Gulp Alive Now In Shops ... But Not All!

arpie

They seem to have the same Flexibilty and feel to me, I grabbed a few tubs last weekend.

The new tubs also leak once the orginal seal is removed. The only advantage is the amount of Gulp Juice you get, which compesates for ther amount you lose on the leaking tubs.

Ill wait for them to improve the packaging, the tubs seal worse than the zip lock bags they were in orginally

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

hey all i got a few tubes of the alives this week and was told to cut a smallish hole in the centre of the seal as it would stop the leak problem but checking the back storage in the car today the corner of the storage was.......yes full of alive juice. not all of it but more than the packs leaked (due to larger amount of juice i guess).

when looking at the screw lid you notice only one groove for the seal.......... is this berkley's way of drying out the alives once open hence you need to buy more?????

if anyone hasnt had a leak problem yet id love to know how s i could give it a go too.

cheers all

nope woun't effect them at all

i know alot of blokes doing just that now days

removeing all the juice and gulps and placeing in another airtight tub however then if you add this to the cost from buying the alives then your going up again in cost and it could be a case that you may be better off with the packets again