OPEN TO ALL FISHRAIDERS

DATE AND TIMES: Sat 27th October 2007 8.30am till 5pm

Sat 3rd November 2007 10am till 1pm for your EXAM

VENUE: KINGSGROVE RSL

BROCKLEHURST LANE

KINGSGROVE NSW 2208

Ph: 9150 8466

COST: $125 per person

This includes your MROCP handbook, your exam fee and your lunch and morning and afternoon tea.

This Government approved course is to be delivered by registered OMC invigilators.

Mr Bob Foster comes to us with many years of experience as Flotilla Commander with Coast Guard Sydney until his retirement. His offsider will be Mr Harry Parsons who took the helm as Flotilla Commander after Bob.

Please add your name here asap. The numbers are limited and we need time to purchase the handbooks from Australian Maritime College in Tasmania. Money will need to be paid to confirm your attendance. Details of this will be posted when participant numbers are clearer.

This is an excellent opportunity for fishraider members to gain the skill and knowledge essential for confident and responsible use of a marine radio, including exposure to distress and safety procedures. Don't forget that penalties for operating a VHF radio without a certificate includes fines of up to $165,000 and even imprisonment.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

ATTENDEES

Hooky

Flightmanager

Wildfish

Whitecaps

Pirate pete

Deek

Stumpy

BalmainBob

damariboyz

620sf

jewgaffer

445F

Bentstik

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

All added ,come on you lot if you want to get a cheap radio operators certificate get your names down and we can start to order the books :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Thats the way :thumbup: you are added

An outlay of $125 or an on the spot fine sounds essential in mathematics to me.

Is there going to be a level for Fishraiders' exam results such as the pass level is :- Distinction or Master to get their students to study reasonably well like other academy's do?

Cheers and my sources inform me a Marine Radio Licence is gunna be essential in the best interests of safety, and we all know what big brother is like.

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hey Swordie, probably another weird idea :biggrin2: but would a possible car-pool thingy help ...............

ie, if i'm going to flamin Kingsgrove, (from Berowra) I may be able to take a few of the kids with no transport!

Awaiting your thoughts,

Stumpy

(As I batton down the hatches)

Hey Swordie, probably another weird idea :biggrin2: but would a possible car-pool thingy help ...............

ie, if i'm going to flamin Kingsgrove, (from Berowra) I may be able to take a few of the kids with no transport!

Awaiting your thoughts,

Stumpy

(As I batton down the hatches)

Murray,thats a top idea and if you want to arrange something like that ? I am all for it :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy