Marine Radio Course

Can you please put my name down too if someone can meet me around Campbelltown on both those Saturdays and get me back somewhere near Campbelltown as my 4wd or the car won't be available?

I don't think that shuttle bus circus thing Mallacuta Pete's loaning Stumpy is either a car or a 4wd anyway. :074:

Cheers

Byron

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Can you please put my name down too if someone can meet me around Campbelltown on both those Saturdays and get me back somewhere near Campbelltown as my 4wd or the car won't be available?

I don't think that shuttle bus circus thing Mallacuta Pete's loaning Stumpy is either a car or a 4wd anyway. :074:

Cheers

Byron

Morning Jewgaffer, put up a post in the car pooling section and tell us where you need to get picked up and dropped off at, thats the idea of the post. I'm sure you will get a dozen replies offering to assist!

Cheers,

Stumpy

Morning Jewgaffer, put up a post in the car pooling section and tell us where you need to get picked up and dropped off at, thats the idea of the post. I'm sure you will get a dozen replies offering to assist!

Cheers,

Stumpy

Thanks Stumpy, for being responsible, kind and very considerate of others to get in there and line up shuttle transport to Kingsgrove R.S.L. and back :thumbup:

And I'll say this : -I will need to have A compulsory radio licence myself too or it will be best I forget about boat fishing.

And mornin' and howdy neighbors out Campbelltown way, just got out of the old haystack , spittin' n' spewin' up this darn stale log cabin chewing mix and thought I was half sober but falling all over the place trying to get on my gum boots and braces and that stupid straw fishing hat of mine and relying on my gaff walking stick combo to hold me and my missus up at the same time :074:

Hey old those timers, Zachary Papadopulous, Abdul O'Flarity, Hank Sadowski, Wild Billy Fong-Key-Cassidy and Mangrove Ahab and the other swamp lads & lassies and mountain boys out Campbelltown way, it could be less painful from my end if someone from the Campbelltown area sends me a pm and offers me a lift to Kingsgrove R.S.L. so I can do the course too! :thumbup:

All I need is enough room for a back seat driver to swing my gaff and walking stick combo around, don't you worry about your cat. I'll handle the beast :1yikes::074:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1::074:

PS. I really do hope to get a lift in too. It's a real bargain and big brother will enforce it, make no mistake about that.:1yikes: And I need a marine radio licence for my next Queensland trip in the school holidays or I'll be booked and put off the water.

And we are only talking about two interesting little Saturdays in a nice atmosphere and I'm only a retired Sydney Cab owner/driver and a half simple fisho at that .

Maybe the non attenders are completely simple.

What do you reckon ?

JG.

Edited by jewgaffer

Cheers

PS. I do hope to get a lift in but we are only talking about two little Saturdays in a row and I'm only a retired Sydney Cab driver anyway.

Ok Jewgaffer, now I understand, being an ex-cabbie and all, you probably need someone to show you how to get there :074:

Cheers,

Stumpy................ hehehehe

Edited by stumpy

ha! :Funny-Post: stumpy!

i was going to offer you a lift jewie until you stated that you used to be a cabbie!

oppps i better offer now! i can fit you in jewgaffer!

Wildfish I really appreciate your offer and please PM for details :biggrin2:

Luke it would be nice to see you and I'm always happy in good company.

The way Sydney fishing is going right now, I may even have to take a restless Little Jewgaffer, aged 10, out fishing the drop offs off the banks of the Ambarvale duck pond, its been there about 30 years now and never been fished before...:1yikes:

Thanks,

Byron

jewgaffer :thumbup:

Jewgaffer

If for some reason Wildfish is unable to give you that lift pm me and I will be glad to give you a lift. Or if anybody else needs a lift in between Campbelltown and Kingsgrove or somewhere nearby gimme a yell.

Russ

Thanks Russ and your damariboyz Top :1fishing1: Fishos

It's important to do the marine radio licence course, and a good chance to get it over and done with. Just to sit back and have to do all what has to be done in a rush before they start licence checks at the end of the month, will be costly and too much of a run around as far as I'm concerned.

We're having a get together at home and I've got no fishing on and I've found it better value to just pick the eyes out of it and mainly go when conditions are right.

Sometimes you go out and have a go when you know there won't be much around anyway.

There's a video on at the moment that's giving me the heebee jeebies and would you believe the girls are watching lousy old Wuthering Heights and they tell me I'm old fashioned about utterly ridulous music.

Little Jewgaffer, my 10 year old grandson is sick of even listening to Wuthering Heights and has fallen asleep. He was wide awake before they put that video on and very excited about going fishing with one of my sons .

Cheers

PS. I tidied the post up. It's hard to get a bit of comedy right on a computer when they should just be one liner laughs with friends.

Edited by jewgaffer

Are there any other Raiders who would like to participate in this Marine Radio course ??

We would like to finalise numbers so that we can purchase the books and confirm numbers to the club and the course invigilator.

Regards Admin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thankyou all that are attending the Marine Radio Course.

I have ordered the books and they will be here in a few days :biggrin2:

Sorry to anyone who missed out on this great course.

We will see all the attendees on the day.

This course is now closed.

Cheers Swordfisherman