Company Wanted Sat. Morning From Tunks Park

saltrix

I plan to launch from Tunks (or meet me at Pennant Hills) early Saturday morning (before sunrise).

Plan is to get some squid, and some livies then troll or downrig outside if calm enough, plan B is to go to Long Reef and bottom bash with pilchards and prawn.

If it is too rough outside then harbour kings will be targetted with the downrigger or burlied up on anchor.

Any surface activity will be flogged with SP and sounding shows hit with jigs.

This will not be a trip for inexperianced fishos, or those who suffer seasickness.

I am a non smoker but dont mind an occassional smoker.

My boat is a 5m plate boat with GPS, radio, sounder, 1 downrigger and 75hp motor. I have had many years experiance boating and fishing.

Please email me if you are interested.

Saltrix

• 1 month later...

I plan to launch from Tunks (or meet me at Pennant Hills) early Saturday morning (before sunrise).

Plan is to get some squid, and some livies then troll or downrig outside if calm enough, plan B is to go to Long Reef and bottom bash with pilchards and prawn.

If it is too rough outside then harbour kings will be targetted with the downrigger or burlied up on anchor.

Any surface activity will be flogged with SP and sounding shows hit with jigs.

This will not be a trip for inexperianced fishos, or those who suffer seasickness.

I am a non smoker but dont mind an occassional smoker.

My boat is a 5m plate boat with GPS, radio, sounder, 1 downrigger and 75hp motor. I have had many years experiance boating and fishing.

Please email me if you are interested.

Saltrix

Gday Saltrix,

I was planning to go out this Sunday morning with a couple of friends, but I would love to go out on Saturday as well. I will have to convince the :wife: for an extra pass out for Saturday. If I can I will let you know. Fingers crossed.

Jeff