Looking For A Fishing Buddy

pocus

I had a post before, but by the looks of things, it has been deleted.

I'm looking for a fishing buddy. I have a 4m boat, with trailer, but I have no licence.

I'm looking for somebody who with a car & towbar. I'll bring the boat, you bring the car.

We can go halves with the cost of the bait or if you like, we can buy our own.

I'll supply the fuel for the boat in exchange for you picking me up & dropping me off.

I live in Bass Hill. I like to go fishing at Botany Bay any time and day, apart from Sundays.

I'm very flexible.

If interested, just PM me. :1fishing1:

Hi Mate,

I'm on the other end of the scale.. car (getting a towbar installed this week) looking to buy a boat in the next couple of months, and wouldn't mind getting a bit of experience out on the waters..

Will be in touch..

I'm looking for a fishing buddy. I have a 4m boat, with trailer, but I have no licence.

I'm looking for somebody who with a car & towbar. I'll bring the boat, you bring the car.

I'll supply the fuel for the boat in exchange for you picking me up & dropping me off.

I live in Bass Hill. I like to go fishing at Botany Bay any time and day, apart from Sundays.

I'm very flexible.

I'm very flexible.

It sounds great we should get together send me a pm and we will swap phone numbers and what area you in?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Unfortunately my car hasn't a tow bar but I would be interested in going out with you on a fishing trip if you don't mind, Even if it's just land bassed.

Hi Mate,

I'm on the other end of the scale.. car (getting a towbar installed this week) looking to buy a boat in the next couple of months, and wouldn't mind getting a bit of experience out on the waters..

Will be in touch..